Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Leicester City FC - Rally - Battle cry for 2012-13

Less than two weeks now,

Let’s see / hear positives for Nigel Pearson and his squad and all the staff,

Good luck to all involved I hope we have a brilliant season and finish up there with the best of them,

Champions of the Championship will do nicely :fc:

Just one thing,

We need a good battle cry, tune, theme, in the stadium similar to the drum beat at the opening of the Olympics, bloody brilliant that would sound in the KP, Groups of Drummers posted around the stadium playing a real good beat that would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand, that would spur our players on and diminish the opposition.

Now Mills & Co have been offloaded there should be a few bob in the kitty to sort this, :thumbup:

Imagine the atmosphere it would create.

:scarf: C’MON LEICESTER – C’MON LEICESTER – C’MON LEICESTER :scarf:

It’s nearly here less than two weeks now,

Let’s see / hear positives for Nigel Pearson and his squad and all the staff,

Good luck to all involved I hope we have a brilliant season and finish up there with the best of them,

Champions of the Championship will do nicely :fc:

Just one thing,

We need a good battle cry, tune, theme, in the stadium similar to the drum beat at the opening of the Olympics, bloody brilliant that would sound in the KP, Groups of Drummers posted around the stadium playing a real good beat that would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand, that would spur our players on and diminish the opposition.

Now Mills & Co have been offloaded there should be a few bob in the kitty to sort this, :thumbup:

Imagine the atmosphere it would create.

:scarf: C’MON LEICESTER – C’MON LEICESTER – C’MON LEICESTER :scarf:

Are you a dwarf by any chance . . . . . . . .? :P

Given what is happening at the Olympics, can anyone listen to Bowie's 'Heroes' without the hairs on the back of their neck standing up ?? Get that on the pre-match soundtrack !! It's a really simple tactic with athletes to make a DVD of their favourite sporting achievements and lay their favourite musical track over the top of that montage ..... then play that track on their head-phones as they hit the track / pool so that their head is full of positive expectations / memories / associations. That track kind of does it automatically now for me as a member of the audience !

Guest MattP

After attending and enjoying these Olympics and the spirit it has been shown in I'm almost embarrassed to be going football this season. :unsure:

After attending and enjoying these Olympics and the spirit it has been shown in I'm almost embarrassed to be going football this season. :unsure:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

The grace and splendour of the Olympics, the passion of the athletes, the awards, the stories have all been great.

And now we turn to another football season where certain prem players will most probably be spitting on each other and calling each other everything from a pig to a dog.

And all this whilst on 150k a week.

But embarrassing really.

I'll still be watching though.

It's in mi blood.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

The grace and splendour of the Olympics, the passion of the athletes, the awards, the stories have all been great.

And now we turn to another football season where certain prem players will most probably be spitting on each other and calling each other everything from a pig to a dog.

And all this whilst on 150k a week.

But embarrassing really.

I'll still be watching though.

It's in mi blood.

Agreed the Olympics was very watchable. I shall miss all those lovely camels toes . Suppose we will have to wait till wellens is fit again to see some one else with camel toes.

Archived