Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

Foxes Player

this is bollocks...I've just signed up and its not working. Didnt work on ocassion for my dad last season either!

same as me mate. Its ridiculous. I've updated all my plugins for safari and firefox and all i can hear is that stupid keyboard noise. I'm really pissed off.

same as me mate. Its ridiculous. I've updated all my plugins for safari and firefox and all i can hear is that stupid keyboard noise. I'm really pissed off.

I've tried IE, Chrome, Safari and done all followed all the right steps. The online side of the club really has gone down hill last year or two...

These clowns at PTV changed the website round shit, and foxes player biggest pile of shit on the planet, to make matters worse received a mail from them saying don't miss a kick! Well missed the whole game, is everyone else still without service. Why can't the BBC just allow the matches to be played across the local stations. Not sure what PTV pay clubs for the rights of the service.

its a joke. £40 for what?

Yeah, completely agree.

At first I couldn't get it working in any of Chrome, Firefox, Safari on OS X. Then I updated both the Flash and Silverlight plugins and finally got it working... but only in Firefox, not Chrome... and it was just in time for half-time in tonight's match.

** So to all having problems **

Make sure your Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight plug-ins are up-to-date.

Then try a number of browsers.

(The developers seem to have picked every sh*t technology possible to build this site :mad: )

WOW! just found out if you are signed up to FOXES PLAYER you can sign in too any others clubs Version of it which is every club in the football league, this is very useful as certain clubs players have the whole game instead of highlights, Eg. on charltons version of player they have the whole game from tuesday nights game:)! Some people may already know this and i may look stupid, but i think that increases the value of PLAYER on the whole

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THREE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, we got 3 minutes and 51 seconds of action from the Hull game!!!

The club obviously have the cameras at the game, They obviously record the whole game,

They dont need to edit it, just put a link up and let me watch the whole game...

actually, heres a FVCKING idea... why not broadcast the game...... Im in australia, your not going to lose any money, in fact the promotion might help. Aussies go to Thailand every day, imagine the opportunities King Power peeps!!

But failing a full game, surely a highlights package of a MINIMUM 15 minutes isnt too much to ask?

You're all complete Club Player amateurs aren't you? :)

Sign in to the Charlton Player and you will find the full match. Sign in to Burnley player and you will find the full match. Sign into Hull player and you will find the full match. You will even find extended highlights on Hull's website.

Our club player is absolutely awful. The excuse that encoding and editing takes time doesn't wash when I see clubs like Bury putting our cup match last season up in full. If all of these clubs can do it then why we can't I don't know.

Anyway, get on the opposition club player, where you'll invariably find longer edits (or the whole thing).

You're all complete Club Player amateurs aren't you? :)

Sign in to the Charlton Player and you will find the full match. Sign in to Burnley player and you will find the full match. Sign into Hull player and you will find the full match. You will even find extended highlights on Hull's website.

Our club player is absolutely awful. The excuse that encoding and editing takes time doesn't wash when I see clubs like Bury putting our cup match last season up in full. If all of these clubs can do it then why we can't I don't know.

Anyway, get on the opposition club player, where you'll invariably find longer edits (or the whole thing).

Cheers..will be spending my time on opponents sites then

Edit.. just went to the Hull player... also only 3.51 minutes of action.. mustve been a crap game

Cheers..will be spending my time on opponents sites then

Edit.. just went to the Hull player... also only 3.51 minutes of action.. mustve been a crap game

Those basic highlights are abysmal. They're edited and produced by the Perform group who run the player and the person talking over has yet to develop any kind of personality.

When clubs product extended highlights or the whole game they're far, far better.

Ahh, service personified...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to [email protected]

from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

subject FLi Foxes player site: Audio/Video issues

I just wanted to express my disappointment with the length of the "highlights" package from the last 2 games. 3 minutes does not make a highlights package. I can find a 3 minute clip of the game in any number of places online without paying for it. why do you not provide a full replay of the match, it would appear you have recorded the entire game, why not make the match available to be watched? I am in Australia, is there a reason why you cant just stream the entire game to us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ozleicester,

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that we provide match highlights and full match commentary on our site.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Althia

Customer Services

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning,

I assume you have not read my comments at all?

I did NOT ask if you had highlights or commentary, i asked why your so called highlights pakage consists of 3 minutes... 3 minutes is NOT a highlights package... it is, to me.. what you think is the minimum you can get away with providing.

Will you please READ my original comment and respond.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi OZleicester,

Thank you for your email.

Foxes player only provides live commentary and the extended highlights of the match.

Unfortunately full match replays will not be available on the site.

Best regards,

Guru

Customer Services

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rightyo thanks for your help Player

Archived