Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

Foxes Player

Mine was stop/start on Google Chrome, using I.E now and working fine.

Yeah mine was doing this on Chrome too. Foxesplayer was always a hornets nest on Firefox as well.

It's the developer fault, they obviously only code forand test on IE, a lot of people nowadays use other browsers.

Does anyone have the problem where it says your logged in, so you go and watch a video and it asks you to update your subscription. You have to log out and log back in each time. It's littered with issues.

I also still can't believe they haven't updated the link on the OS. The amount of people who still can't access FP must be astronomical. Complete cowboys.

no commentary last night, if its not sorted quick im cancelling

Same.

On Saturday they definitely had problems and didn't start until half time, however, last night I heard the whole game and beyond until 10pm. They were definitely transmitting so it must be something else.

I'd e-mail them for some advice, they have a contact button on the bottom of the Foxesplayer page.

Archived