Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steveherbe

Leicester flag at Reading for Kasabian

Sol the wall Bamba has just reported there is a large City flag centre stage in the audience waiting for Kasabian at Reading. It's on BBC3 at 10pm tonight if you are interested. If you're not, no abuse please! - oh, and it's lashing down at the moment.

Sort of related... apparently in Magaluf this summer in the middle of BCM square, there was a huge following of LCFC fans all dancing around waving scarves and chanting whilst waiting for Kasabian. MASSIVE.

And after watching them, I think we should try the L.S.F chant!

It's been great the 2 times i've seen them (In Leicester) and i've seen the clip from the Royal Albert Hall gig that was something else, absolutely amazing!

But at Reading on Saturday night thought the crowd were quite poor for LSF, that chant bit should have gone on for ages, it didn't really, I know they all went of stage to come back on but think Serge would have stayed on for alot longer if they carried it on like they should have.

Archived