Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burmesefox

Keith weller suit/tickets

Just decided on a whim to sit in west stand today as my season ticket seat is not in an area of the ground that is open. I wasnt really listening but does anyone know what extras you get? Padded seat, programme, and a free brew at half time I believe? Is that right?

Weller suite that is - not suit!

Hi Burmesefox,

I go in there as my father sits in there and has a season ticket.

I do prefer sitting in the noisy parts of the ground though.

What you get is a programme, a teamsheet, a team announcement from Walshy or Birch a cup of tea/coffee at HT and also a choice of hot foods which you have to pay for.

The seat is padded and near the chairman but also you can sit inside and watch whatever game is on sky/espn.

Hope this helps

Hi Burmesefox,

I go in there as my father sits in there and has a season ticket.

I do prefer sitting in the noisy parts of the ground though.

What you get is a programme, a teamsheet, a team announcement from Walshy or Birch a cup of tea/coffee at HT and also a choice of hot foods which you have to pay for.

The seat is padded and near the chairman but also you can sit inside and watch whatever game is on sky/espn.

Hope this helps

No offence to you Bally, but :blink:

No offence to you Bally, but :blink:

I assume he meant before the game, or at half time, there wouldn't be a SKY game on during the match normally, although there probably will be tonight, but normally I guess you could watch the end of 12:45 Saturday kick off before the 3pm game starts.

Keith weller suit/tickets

What does Keith Wellers trouser / jacket combination have to do with this?

Well put it this way I have seen people in shorts, trainers and sports tops before. I generally opt for shirt, trousers and shoes and I usually feel dressed up. I Remember going in the sponsors lounge for the first time and felt a right clown in a full suit.

Casual pair of shoes, jeans and a shirt/smart polo/jacket and you'd be fine without feeling over dressed.

Well put it this way I have seen people in shorts, trainers and sports tops before. I generally opt for shirt, trousers and shoes and I usually feel dressed up. I Remember going in the sponsors lounge for the first time and felt a right clown in a full suit.

Casual pair of shoes, jeans and a shirt/smart polo/jacket and you'd be fine without feeling over dressed.

Word of warning though ... Converse count as trainers in the rather unreasonable LCFC fashion police's view.

Archived