Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Believe!

Our fans are the best in the world.

Well, im going to start with the performance of the fans, not players.

"We need to get rid of Pearson he is clueless". - The overriding comment made by some posters on here and many fans after the game.

Well isnt it ironic.

"Beckford is a proven goalscorer at this level and should be starting".

- no pal he really isnt, and the reason he isnt starting is because he just doesnt perform in the way we play.

"Why did we bring Futacs on instead of Beckford?"

- he scored more goals in around 20 minutes of play than beckford has so far this season, stupid argument.

"Kasper is overrated and isnt good enough".

- Wow, just wow. Beaten by a long shot when the score was already 3-1, who cares?? Maybe we should have kept weale or play logan. He is the best keeper we have had for a while, stop trying to make arguments out of nothing. And i like to believe he actually cares about our fans and club, and more importantly is fully behind the management staff.

"Pearson just stood there and let it happen".

What, you want him to sub himself on? what else can he do? Whatever system we had played with the players we had on the pitch we should have won. Wouldnt you be more worried if he was running up the touchline abusing the officials and losing control??

And now my comment on player performances and staff performances.

NP - calling for his head is a joke IMO. We all agree he has established a very good squad this season, yet want him out. Although i do believe he has to improve tactically. Someone said the other day that teams know we will set up with a 4-4-2 and therefore the opposition can even guess our starting 11.

We need to exploit the weaknesses of the opposition, and prevent them from playing their game, as it is the only way we will play ours.

Danns - everyone wants him to play..why?? if we stuck a burton albion shirt on him tonight he would have had an passing accuracy percentage higher than Joe Allen.

waghorn - has a rugby player build, and probably should be a fly half with his kicking, send him to the tigers.

knocky - how can a player who has just moved into a new country show so much desire for the club?? other players need to learn from him.

Well, im going to start with the performance of the fans, not players.

"We need to get rid of Pearson he is clueless". - The overriding comment made by some posters on here and many fans after the game.

Well isnt it ironic.

"Beckford is a proven goalscorer at this level and should be starting".

- no pal he really isnt, and the reason he isnt starting is because he just doesnt perform in the way we play.

"Why did we bring Futacs on instead of Beckford?"

- he scored more goals in around 20 minutes of play than beckford has so far this season, stupid argument.

"Kasper is overrated and isnt good enough".

- Wow, just wow. Beaten by a long shot when the score was already 3-1, who cares?? Maybe we should have kept weale or play logan. He is the best keeper we have had for a while, stop trying to make arguments out of nothing. And i like to believe he actually cares about our fans and club, and more importantly is fully behind the management staff.

"Pearson just stood there and let it happen".

What, you want him to sub himself on? what else can he do? Whatever system we had played with the players we had on the pitch we should have won. Wouldnt you be more worried if he was running up the touchline abusing the officials and losing control??

And now my comment on player performances and staff performances.

NP - calling for his head is a joke IMO. We all agree he has established a very good squad this season, yet want him out. Although i do believe he has to improve tactically. Someone said the other day that teams know we will set up with a 4-4-2 and therefore the opposition can even guess our starting 11.

We need to exploit the weaknesses of the opposition, and prevent them from playing their game, as it is the only way we will play ours.

Danns - everyone wants him to play..why?? if we stuck a burton albion shirt on him tonight he would have had an passing accuracy percentage higher than Joe Allen.

waghorn - has a rugby player build, and probably should be a fly half with his kicking, send him to the tigers.

knocky - how can a player who has just moved into a new country show so much desire for the club?? other players need to learn from him.

What an incredible post. Some sense finally!

What an incredible post. Some sense finally!

I just think that only around 2% of our fans have balanced views.

Yes, the result and performance was unacceptable, so NP has to take blame.

But this is our only poor performance this season.

move on.

Guest MattP

I agree with most of that, but please don't start saying stuff like "he's scored more than Beckford in 20 minutes".

Why? :ph34r:

To add to the Schmeichel point I was sat right behind the shot and it was swerving all over the place.

Good post though, agree with all of it.

It was a great strike, and do not blame kasper one bit.

I always have the view of the team shouldnt give the keeper a chance to make a mistake anyway.

Apart from the little dig at Beckford, what a sensible post. Don't worry though mate, youll get dragged down to Foxestalk standard if you stay here much longer.

Again, another beckford fan who cannot take the truth.

All i stated was a fact, it was not a dig.

Why??

It is fact.

Are you one of those fans who cant take facts and like to shout "Pearson out"??

No, I watch the games and back Pearson 100%.

Beckford played well against Torquay and Peterborough, okay against Charlton and missed Blackburn. Fair enough he hasn't scored but it doesn't mean he's a 'bad' player, Futacs has scored more than Nugent, does that mean he is rubbish as well? he's the same amount as Van Persie does that mean he belongs at Manchester?

Some fans get on the back of players to easy, just my opinion :)

It was a great strike, and do not blame kasper one bit.

I always have the view of the team shouldnt give the keeper a chance to make a mistake anyway.

Again, another beckford fan who cannot take the truth.

All i stated was a fact, it was not a dig.

You're right it is a fact but prior to bringing him on it was not. You never know Beckford might have scored 2. Lets be honest apart from Futacs' fluked goal what else did he do apart from look shite?

Guest MattP

No, I watch the games and back Pearson 100%.

Beckford played well against Torquay and Peterborough, okay against Charlton and missed Blackburn. Fair enough he hasn't scored but it doesn't mean he's a 'bad' player, Futacs has scored more than Nugent, does that mean he is rubbish as well? he's the same amount as Van Persie does that mean he belongs at Manchester?

Some fans get on the back of players to easy, just my opinion :)

He was so bad against Charlton he couldnt have complained had he been dragged off after 30 mins...

I just think that only around 2% of our fans have balanced views.

Yes, the result and performance was unacceptable, so NP has to take blame.

But this is our only poor performance this season.

move on.

The amount of people who miss this detail out when they post on here is incredible. People assume that we played poorly against Blackburn and Charlton, they seem to think that we should be beating the likes of them and that to fail to beat them must be due to a poor performance on our part.

Plus, if we beat Blackpool this forum will be raving about the team's ruthless hammering of the best the championship has to offer. Ridiculous lol

The amount of people who miss this detail out when they post on here is incredible. People assume that we played poorly against Blackburn and Charlton, they seem to think that we should be beating the likes of them and that to fail to beat them must be due to a poor performance on our part.

Plus, if we beat Blackpool this forum will be raving about the team's ruthless hammering of the best the championship has to offer. Ridiculous lol

i agree with the charlton and blackburn games.

Almost all newly promoted teams win their opening home game, and with blackburn still having premier league quality in their squad, 0 points from 6 was more likely than 4 or 6 out of 6.

The expectation is too high with fans believing we should win all of our games.

Although i have to admit it was a bit of a disaster not winning at charlton and blackburn, because we played well enough and deserved the three points.

It was crucial because we rarely win when playing below our best unlike west ham for instance last season.

i agree with the charlton and blackburn games.

Almost all newly promoted teams win their opening home game, and with blackburn still having premier league quality in their squad, 0 points from 6 was more likely than 4 or 6 out of 6.

The expectation is too high with fans believing we should win all of our games.

Although i have to admit it was a bit of a disaster not winning at charlton and blackburn, because we played well enough and deserved the three points.

It was crucial because we rarely win when playing below our best unlike west ham for instance last season.

Yeah I know what you mean, as much as I am pleased with how we've played so far it doesn't actually make up for a lack of points, points that we probably should have taken in our past two games.

We have the potential to do well with the way we're playing but that potential needs to be fulfilled, results need to come soon or I imagine performances and self-belief will start to drop and as you say, I think it's unlikely that we'll win many games when we have a bad day.

Archived