Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thurmofox

Surely signings needed.

haha another hard man! grow up. if cant handle a discussion then don't post little boy! and if you do post don't chat so much sh1t!

Yawn.

You may as well have just posted that to yourself, you've been talking bollocks all the way through this thread and calling people 'deluded *****' and 'complete morons' if they don't toe the line you're putting out there - you obviously can't have a reasonable debate, so you can get ****ed as far as I'm concerned. I treat people the same way they treat me.

About 50 million sperm and you were the fastest? Really? Your dad should've flushed you down the toilet in a screwed up bit of tissue paper.

haha another hard man! grow up. if cant handle a discussion then don't post little boy! and if you do post don't chat so much sh1t!

I think the point is that rather than making a point (which I pretty much agree with) you decided to hurl personal abuse instead .... So he replied in the same vane.

Haha another deluded **** who thinks we're hard done to! take the blinkers off you complete moron! Peterborough 1st half garbage, charlton first half garbage! Blackburn no complaints. charlton first goal Bradley Phillips allowed far to much space on edge of the box to pick his spot! poor defending,kermo goal shambles! Blackburn 1st goal Gomez standing on his own edge of the box again allowed to pick his spot all the time in world! pederson goal another defensive error that allows him to pick his spot! then last night need I say more! your just another blinkerd moron! open your eyes fool!

I take it you weren't at Charlton, first half we were all over them for the first 20 minutes, had some good chances but poor finishing, again, BWP was not given too much space, if anything Moore was too tight to him and unable to block his shot which he would have done if he was standing off him a bit more, the space was in the midfield as it was Beckford tracking back but unable to tackle the guy who passed it to BWP. Gomes picked his spot through 2 players, it was a poor goal to concede but the defense was back doing its job and the midfield too, it was just one of those shots that 9 times out of 10 don't go in. It did, we lost, it is done with but we do not need to change the league performances as they have been generally good, Posh first half and 20 mins at Charlton excepted.

We will make mistakes at the back, everyone does (see Liverpool at the weekend) and the opposition will create chances, we will never limit them to 0, and if they spank them in the corner every time then there is nothing we can do, but they won't.

Now stop insulting people, you cvnt. :P

The past few posts between the two involved adds no value to any debate or issues we are trying to look at.

Well I tried that Col, and it didn't work. You know me, I love a good debate as well, with many participents. A mass debate if you will. But this chap has really put me off mass debating.

St Ledger and Whitbread are good enough, people need to give them a break last night they were just coming back from injury, two unfit players partnering each other in central defence, when Morgan probably should of partnered one instead of playing both St Ledger and Whitbread together. Whitbread won't play much this season probably due to his injuries, but St Ledger is good enough for this football club, in the second half of last season he was one of our best players especially at home, but due to injury it will take time to re discover his form. A loan centre back maybe needed, because of Whitbread's injury problems, and to come in and out of the team at the expense of St Ledger hopefully.

Last night, I hope Pearson realises that our back up in central midfield isn't good enough, Drinkwater and King have done well, but Matty James is a pointless signing and Neil Danns has suddenly gone crap again, we are missing something in midfield in my opinion and hopefully Pearson will rectify that problem over the next two days(but I doubt it)

While Waghorn and Gallagher need to go permanently.

Last night, I hope Pearson realises that our back up in central midfield isn't good enough, Drinkwater and King have done well, but Matty James is a pointless signing and Neil Danns has suddenly gone crap again, we are missing something in midfield in my opinion and hopefully Pearson will rectify that problem over the next two days(but I doubt it)

It wasn't long ago you were slaughtering Drinkwater, how about actually giving James a chance?

He's come off the back of a long injury, yeah he's not had the greatest of starts. But neither did Drinkwater and he's been one of our better performers so far.

We all know you like your "victims" and it will take heaven and high water for you to change your mind. But be fair to the lad.

It wasn't long ago you were slaughtering Drinkwater, how about actually giving James a chance?

He's come off the back of a long injury, yeah he's not had the greatest of starts. But neither did Drinkwater and he's been one of our better performers so far.

We all know you like your "victims" and it will take heaven and high water for you to change your mind. But be fair to the lad.

You know what I think, I said im willing to give James a chance, but I just don't think he is the type of player we should of brought in midfield.

Drinkwater has played really well at the start of this season, so that is one thing laughing back in my face already.

But is James really something we need in midfield, he is too similar to King and Drinkwater im afraid, and it just so happens that King and Drinkwater are the better players at the minute.

You know what I think, I said im willing to give James a chance, but I just don't think he is the type of player we should of brought in midfield.

Drinkwater has played really well at the start of this season, so that is one thing laughing back in my face already.

But is James really something we need in midfield, he is too similar to King and Drinkwater im afraid, and it just so happens that King and Drinkwater are the better players at the minute.

If you're man enough to admit when you've got something wrong, then say what you like IMO. You're right, Drinky and King are probably our best midfield duo at the minute.

Gallagher, Waghorn and Danns moved on. A defensive midfielder and Higginbotham bought. Higginbotham can push Konch at left back and would be good as a central defender.

This. We could probably get a defensive midfielder on loan. What was the name of the one Birmingham got last season? Good player he was, from St Ettiene(sp?) I think.

Archived