Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Wolves Scoreline Prediction

True, but if we play like we did in that game when we play Wolves and take our chances, we should win.

We should do every time we play like that, losing that game based on the performances from both sides was utterly criminal, we should've literally won that 0-2/0-3.

Hello guys. Returning Wolves fan in peace.

I'm looking forward to Sunday's game but have doubts about us at the minute. We were very lucky against Derby as they created more chances than us but couldn't put one away right until the end, then we were poor again against Cardiff. What will definitely improve us though is the return of Karl Henry alongside Doumbia (who is a beast of a player). He'll make us much more solid and stop us getting played through. It also looks like Margreitter (new Austrian CB) may start alongside Roger Johnson so all eyes will be on their new partnership if he does start instead of Berra.

Keep an eye out for Sako on the left wing who has looked a real threat since he came to the club. 2 goals in his last 3 games and he's got a hell of a left foot shot and will take players on willingly. Peszko at RM has also had a good start and looks quite clever player who likes to get in the box. Our midfield will be what wins us the game if we do. Our weak link is Zubar at RB. He's quite attacking but has the positional sense of an amoeba and is prone to the odd rick. If you get at him you'll have some success.

The pressure will definitely be on us to put in a good performance and I fancy us to start gelling now we are getting towards a settled best XI.

I've always like Andy King for you guys. Great player on his day. Nugent likes scoring at Molineux too so I wouldn't be surprised to see him net one either. Also I know Ikeme wasn't great for you but he's been playing really well for us so far this season in Hennesssey's absence, however it would just be typical for him to have a stupid mistake against one of his old teams!

I am optimistically going to go for a 1-0 win to us or a 1-1 draw.

This will be our likely team:

Ikeme

Zubar - Johnson - Margreitter - Ward

Peszko - Henry - Doumbia - Sako

- Doyle - Ebanks-Blake -

Anyway best of luck for Sunday, may the best/jammiest team win!

Zubar's lack of positional sense actually sounds far better suited to a player like Dyer than Knockaert. Dyer will absolutely relish that kind of chance, given space he's a real threat but stand off him and he's hopeless.

Your team worries me a fair bit, our midfield's been strong this year but yours sounds like exactly the kind we struggle against, physical.

Outplayed by Derby though, just wow, you must be severely awful, they are absolute fvcking dross. lol

Cheers anyway, 2-0 home win.

This will be our likely team:

Ikeme

Zubar - Johnson - Margreitter - Ward

Peszko - Henry - Doumbia - Sako

- Doyle - Ebanks-Blake -

Anyway best of luck for Sunday, may the best/jammiest team win!

Nice to have away fans on here that aren't complete wankers - Hull, sit up and take notice. I think if we play to our capabilities we should win on Saturday, we've been very unlucky so far this season with a few world class saves, several shots cleared off the line... Having Ikeme in goal for your lot certainly gives me more hope - he was absolute toilet for us and he's been back to the King Power stadium several times with other teams and he's made bad mistakes. He's not a terrible keeper, he's just prone to having an absolute shocker every now and then. If the last few games are anything to judge by, the shots should be coming in thick and fast - better hope he plays a blinder! How come Dorus De Vries can't get into your side anyway? Surely he's a much better keeper?

We should do every time we play like that, losing that game based on the performances from both sides was utterly criminal, we should've literally won that 0-2/0-3.

I know, before their first goal I would have bet my life savings that it'd be at least 3-0. We were on them like flies on shit, they didn't have an answer to it. It gives me hope for the future though, keep that up and we'll start putting teams to the sword.

Your team worries me a fair bit, our midfield's been strong this year but yours sounds like exactly the kind we struggle against, physical.

I dunno about that, King and Drinky had Etuhu and Murphy in their pocket for 90 minutes.

I'm feeling quite optimistic about this one, we seem to be getting progressively better away from home and the results will start coming soon IMO. Stick to your guns Nige - same side that started against Blackpool, except bring in De Laet.

De Vries isn't in the team because he made it clear he wanted to move to Liverpool during the window. We turned down £500k from them for him. Strange really as he left Swansea to sit on our bench in the Prem, then this season when he had the chance to replace the injured Hennessey from the start he wanted to go and sit on Liverpool's bench instead. Some players just want to sit snd take the money I think! Though I think he'd been promised Europa League games by Rogers if he went.

Ikeme has been too good to drop for him anyway. He's been immense with his shot-stopping this season and has been coming off his line and commanding his area for crosses too. None of us expected him to play so well, so I just hope it continues and he can keep the silly errors out of his game.

Zubar is one of those pea-brained players but a real trier. He's an ex CB so tends to stand very narrow until the winger collects the ball and by then he's as much as 10 yards away and ambles across to close them down too late. Either that or he's caught up field trying to overlap and doesn't get back quickly enough. If Pearson has done his scouting then your attacks should mostly be coming from your left side sith Konchesky and Dyer.

Ward is better at LB for us but he has a tendency to back off and rely on last ditch tackles. He was originally a striker though so defence isn't his natural game. He was converted by McCarthy and generally does a good job there but can have bad games. Marshall will probably relish running at him too I reckon.

Archived