Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Wolves Scoreline Prediction

Exactly how I feel. I'm struggling to shake off last season, when it takes us til March to win 2 in a row it gets to you. This is exactly the kind of game where I wake up with a hangover, we're on TV and I'm optimistic of a decent display after the last result, but we play poorly and lose, though there will somehow be some controversy. We're back to square one and I hope in two games time things will be different, but will they....?

Forgive me but statistically there's not much to draw hope from.

Last season seriously was so bad and it lingers so much, it's actually scarred me badly.

I'd absolutely love us to go to Wolves and do what we did to Southampton, that would be amazing and would seriously ignite my hope.

Why is everyone so worried about this Wolves side? They're hardly setting the world alight at the minute - they beat Barnsley but they're already looking like the potential Championship whipping boys this season. Other than that, they drew with quite a poor Derby side and got hammered by Cardiff.

I really don't see how they're a massive threat. IMO, Blackpool was a far more daunting fixture and we did ok against them, didn't we? Let's not start shitting ourselves over some tinpot midlands club before the whistle's even been blown. Christ, I hope the players are more optimistic than some of you lot...

Why is everyone so worried about this Wolves side? They're hardly setting the world alight at the minute - they beat Barnsley but they're already looking like the potential Championship whipping boys this season. Other than that, they drew with quite a poor Derby side and got hammered by Cardiff.

I really don't see how they're a massive threat. IMO, Blackpool was a far more daunting fixture and we did ok against them, didn't we? Let's not start shitting ourselves over some tinpot midlands club before the whistle's even been blown. Christ, I hope the players are more optimistic than some of you lot...

This! We could go there and beat them quite comfortably as long as we take our chances. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world though

1-0 Wolves, squad is much stronger

How do you work that one out then? As far as I can see, Doyle and Hunt are their only really quality players, maybe Soko and Johnson on his day too, they certainly have a good Championship side, but I would argue that we do too. Can't see how their squad is 'much stronger' - besides, even if their squad is decent, they certainly haven't shown it so far. Battered by Cardiff, dominated by Derby and could have had no complaints if they'd lost, but they drew. Beating Barnsley is no real achievment either - they got smashed by Brighton too and they're already looking like they could be in a relegation battle this season.

Archived