Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Wolves Scoreline Prediction

Think we will get the win here to best honest. I think out of the away games we have had so far this one on paper is the most winnable. I dont think Wolves this year are going to be as good as a lot of people expect. A few good quality players have been shipped out, probably reluctantly. Im gonna go with 1-2 to Leicester

Think we will get the win here to best honest. I think out of the away games we have had so far this one on paper is the most winnable. I dont think Wolves this year are going to be as good as a lot of people expect. A few good quality players have been shipped out, probably reluctantly. Im gonna go with 1-2 to Leicester

Penny wise the Clown!!

It is a hard one to call because while Wolves have some very good players they have also have a new manager and that means a chance his team will need more time to settle into the season. A lot will depend on how Wolves react to their defeat in Cardiff and hopefully we can get at them early and test their nerve. I am going to predict an early City goal and a 2-1 win with Nugent scoring twice.

Wolves 2-0 Leicester.

I rate this squad of ours, I just can't picture us winning, it seems so much like Birmingham away last year it's untrue.

3 away defeats in the first 3 would be shocking, however.

Exactly how I feel. I'm struggling to shake off last season, when it takes us til March to win 2 in a row it gets to you. This is exactly the kind of game where I wake up with a hangover, we're on TV and I'm optimistic of a decent display after the last result, but we play poorly and lose, though there will somehow be some controversy. We're back to square one and I hope in two games time things will be different, but will they....?

Forgive me but statistically there's not much to draw hope from.

Yeah, agreeing with all the "it's just not the type of game we win" shouts.

Going to be another soul destroying defeat to an average looking club in a woeful looking game I reckon. Reminiscent of Peterborough, Watford, Millwall, Bristol City, Doncaster, Hull etc from last year.

Archived