Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Dross in our squad?

Getting tired so will just reply to the touch - terrible / great point!!!

I agree it's inconsistent - sometimes looks to have great control and others it bounces off him further than i can kick it!!

I can't remember the game - but only a couple of games ago - he came on with ten mins to go and a ball over his shoulder into the box was taken on his wrong foot whilst sprinting to perfection - he then went on to shoot very poorly and really should have finished ..... but his touch was sublime. It's the fact that he's capable of that touch that makes me think that if he finds form he'll fly.

I think he's a quality footballer that handled well could spark and be great. I just don't see that same quality with MW.

Different players at different stages to their career .... Maybe they just aren't comparable!!

I'll ask this - if we were promoted who would you rather start with?? JB or MW???

Getting tired so will just reply to the touch - terrible / great point!!!

I agree it's inconsistent - sometimes looks to have great control and others it bounces off him further than i can kick it!!

I can't remember the game - but only a couple of games ago - he came on with ten mins to go and a ball over his shoulder into the box was taken on his wrong foot whilst sprinting to perfection - he then went on to shoot very poorly and really should have finished ..... but his touch was sublime. It's the fact that he's capable of that touch that makes me think that if he finds form he'll fly.

I think he's a quality footballer that handled well could spark and be great. I just don't see that same quality with MW.

Different players at different stages to their career .... Maybe they just aren't comparable!!

I'll ask this - if we were promoted who would you rather start with?? JB or MW???

Waghorn, JB will be 37 by the time that happens :whistle:

I know what you mean about JB, he sometimes does some great things, but then does something awful, the phrase from the sublime to the ridiculous was made for his time at Leicester so far.

Waghorn, JB will be 37 by the time that happens :whistle:

I know what you mean about JB, he sometimes does some great things, but then does something awful, the phrase from the sublime to the ridiculous was made for his time at Leicester so far.

Sometimes I think there is definitely more to come from Beckford and at other times I feel that he has pulled the wool over my eyes and he just isn't good enough. I still am not sure what the actual truth is. He is frustrating to watch sometimes whichever of those is true and his time here is very difficult to defend when people start criticising him. I think others feel the same which is why opinion remains divided to an extent I have rarely seen with other players.

Archived