Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

We must keep our faith in Pearson

It was 6 actually.

But I doubt NP would have been able to cope in the circumstances Adams faced in 02-03 - administration, no transfer budget and a ban on ANY signings (even loans or freebies) after October that season.

If Adams had had a decent budget in 03-04 (he didn't, profits generated that season went to paying off creditors) he might well have been able to keep us up.

I'd agree that Adams proved himself to be a great manager of existing players without being able to change them around in the transfer market.

He thrived off that siege mentality and certainly got the most out of the materials he had ..... strangely enough I think that would suit NP down to the ground - he'd also be very successful in those circumstances.

Bizarrely I think it's harder to manage with money and expectations and not have those restrictions in place!

We have Pearson back he was good enough to forget what happened before and i just think its disgracefull speculation giving the exceptional job he did last time and the mess he came back into.

What should happen is our owners should come out in full support of Pearson and i think he should be offered a fresh deal. We are going fabulous at the minuite.

We have Pearson back he was good enough to forget what happened before and i just think its disgracefull speculation giving the exceptional job he did last time and the mess he came back into.

What should happen is our owners should come out in full support of Pearson and i think he should be offered a fresh deal. We are going fabulous at the minuite.

We're second, ignore it and I promise it'll go away.

Just to reiterate what I said earlier in the thread, or elsewhere in one of the 100 others

We're yet to have a run of a games against bottom half teams, almost all the teams we've played have been top half when we've played them. I think 4 out the next 5 matches are against top half teams too.

The team & NP is doing a great job.

He should stay. Anything else would be footballing suicide. The team are playing for him. Yes he's an arrogant cock at times and god knows how he'll manage the sort of players we'll need in the Prem. but he is doing a job and he should be allowed to see it through without any of this paper talk bollox!!

He should stay. Anything else would be footballing suicide. The team are playing for him. Yes he's an arrogant cock at times and god knows how he'll manage the sort of players we'll need in the Prem. but he is doing a job and he should be allowed to see it through without any of this paper talk bollox!!

Agree.

Archived