Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

We must keep our faith in Pearson

Can't believe some people thought we would lose today.

Have every confidence in our team, and have every confidence in Pearson.

7th place is good, and Pearson himself isn't doing a bad job, give him time and he could easily get us in the play-offs again.

Can't believe some people thought we would lose today.

Have every confidence in our team, and have every confidence in Pearson.

7th place is good, and Pearson himself isn't doing a bad job, give him time and he could easily get us in the play-offs again.

i think some people forget he got us there before

A very young one with years ahead of it also. How is Tony Knocks only 20? I don't do replica shirts, but this kid makes me want one with his name on.

Agreed. We finally have our tricky little attacking midfielder who creates chances for others.

He LOOKS like he could be a real little gem this boy.

You cannot deny he's changed his style. He's got people who want the ball and we are creating plenty of chances home and away. The amount of corners we get is ridiculous.

I hope this works out because it's enjoyable to watch.

Im not saying he's the best manager ever or anything silly but since O'Neill, he is easily the best manager we've had.

His record last time speaks for itself and, at present, he is slowly building an exciting young team. Lots to still be done but this is one of the most competitive leagues in the world so not easy to be one of those 3 that does go up come May.

For the short term we MUST stick with him regardless

We should have stuck with Sven, and we HAVE to stick with Nigel. If he is sacked for being just outside the playoffs next month I will be so upset. He is clearly the right man for the job, we just need an ounce of patience from the owners please.

Yes agreed. Only difference is that Sven spent a hell of alot more on his team than NP has on his

Yes agreed. Only difference is that Sven spent a hell of alot more on his team than NP has on his

The other difference is that Pearson has already built a team and Sven had a bunch of individuals which, in the main, never looked much of a team. Maybe that would have changed given more time, who knows? I personally think we look twice the team we did this time last year.

The feel good factor as far as I'm concerned has not been higher in a long time. I was immensely fed up after wolves though never doubted Pearson. 2 wins later, one of them excellent and excelled Derby at home last season I couldn't be happier. I'm not expecting to walk the league and I wont get down cast if we lose on Saturday, but from what I've seen this season I have real hope. And if things progress at the same rate they have been but we fail this season I'll be devastated if NP goes next summer.

He is the man and frankly I wouldnt want any other manager in charge

I'm keeping level headed.

Let's go to Borough and win and then see what we can do against a surprisingly strong Huddersfield side.

Away wins need to come for me to take our chances seriously.

But I'm well behind the boss.

What I don't want to see on Sat is a flat 4-4-2 again. I'd like to see that we can play well using another formation.

BBC

Nigel Pearson not fearing sack at Leicester City

Nigel Pearson has insisted he has heard nothing to suggest his position as Leicester City manager is under threat.

The Foxes have lost all three of their away league matches this season.

And despite winning all four of home games, speculation had been mounting before and after Saturday's win over Hull that Pearson was set to be sacked.

"I don't think there is anything untoward happening, and if there is I don't know anything about it," Pearson told BBC Radio Leicester.

"I am doing my job as I always do my job, and I am enjoying it."

After seven games, City are in eighth place in the Championship table, just one point outside the play-off spots.

"Nothing surprises me in the media," Pearson added. "I just do my job. What other people say, they say. The mood is pretty good."

If Pearson gets the sack Im personally going down there to protest. Who is with me? All this Redknapp bolocks I hope it's wrong.

We need Pearson to take us up anything else is a mistake. I have respect for the owners but this will go if they do the unthinkable.

Love big Nige.

Best manager since mon. Fact.

Archived