Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daddylonglegs

vardy injured?

knockaert likes playing in the middle in the hole, even when he's playing on the wing he ends up there, so playing 4-2-3-1 should work, especially away from home as marshall would give us more cover down the flank than knockaert who often plays where he likes (not saying that's a bad thing).

^ This

Would not be surprised to see Vardy still start. But if he didn't then I reckon Marshall in for him would be best, Marshall on the right, Dyer on the left and Knockaert on the roam.

I've been really looking forward to Vardy coming back fresh, and with a more confident mindset (re scoring), and hoping he'll get into his Fleetwood mode when it comes to finding the net. For that reason, I hope he's not rushed back in if there's any doubt about his fitness. I doubt he will be in, though, if he's missed training sessions this week.

As for formation without him, I'm unsure we'll have enough firepower if we play 3 behind Nuge as the loan striker, but I can see the tactical advantages with it being an away game.

So to sum up, I'm completely on the fence. But who cares, as long as we win!

Did you never hear pearson's interview when he said he's being patient with Whitbread and that when he's back fit he will be in the team for the remainder of the season.

3ppydn.jpg

Find me that interview. I remember the interview where he said he was going to ease him in, but he didn't follow it up with "and he's going to remain in the team for the rest of the season" and I doubt very much that he's made any kind of assurances to play someone for the rest of the season regardless of how they play.

Morning all,

NFP likes his 4-4-2 and will simply bring in like for like for anyone who is injured.

Personally, assuming Vardy and SSL dont make it, I would go for;

Schmeichel

De Laet--Morgan--Moore--Konchesky

Drinkwater--James--King

Marshall--Knockeart

Nugent

Very unlikely I know, but the flexibility that kind of setup would give us would be something to see.

FWIW, worried about Marshalls form, he is simply not getting involved in games as a left winger so give him a more flexible role as above.

Bloody editor......

:thumbdown:

Archived