Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daddylonglegs

vardy injured?

I would start Waghorn. It's alright saying play Knockaert behind Nugent but would we really want to change his position when he's playing this well? Let him run around where he wants like he has been doing.

He was playing well when he was playing centrally too, and anyway you can put Marshall in the middle where arguably he is most effective.

Is that meant to be sarcastic? Bet you anything that it will be Whitbread and Morgan for the remainder of the season barring injuries/suspensions. Pearson was waiting for it.

Of course it's sarcastic, because it was a stupid comment wasn't it. Pearson signed Vardy, Pearson has played Vardy in every game so far. But no, you think he's just been waiting for something to go wrong so he can play Waghorn, who you obviously think is a favourite of his.

You know because the idiot Pearson has favourites like Gallager, Weale, Oakley, Howard, Wellens..... errr hang on. No his favourites are Waghorn, Dyer and errrrrrrr Whitbread. Bloody Pearson always rarely picking these players ahead others.

Although i'd like to see Futacs finally get a chance I think it'll be Waghorn or Schlupp to try and carry on the same style of play. More than likely Waghorn as he's more physical than Schlupp and we'll need a bit of a presence up front against Curtis Davis

Surprised so many are saying they think it'll be Futacs. He's not featured in the league for us this seaso iirc. Personally feel it'll be Marshall that comes in.

Surprised so many are saying they think it'll be Futacs. He's not featured in the league for us this seaso iirc. Personally feel it'll be Marshall that comes in.

This, I don't think that this is the type of situation to "give someone a chance"

This, I don't think that this is the type of situation to "give someone a chance"

agree. But if it was "football manager" we were playing, I'd shove Futacs up top and let Nuge play just behind him. Don't think NP plays that game, though !

Guest BlueBrett

I think it will most likely be Waghorn who comes in. That's about as like for like as Pearson can go and I can't see him wanting to change the system that has been so successful. Then I think Marshall on for Lloyd after an hour and Futacs to get the last 10/15 minutes.

knockaert likes playing in the middle in the hole, even when he's playing on the wing he ends up there, so playing 4-2-3-1 should work, especially away from home as marshall would give us more cover down the flank than knockaert who often plays where he likes (not saying that's a bad thing).

Is that meant to be sarcastic? Bet you anything that it will be Whitbread and Morgan for the remainder of the season barring injuries/suspensions. Pearson was waiting for it.

Well, if we keep winning then it probably will be. Its called good management

Archived