Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daddylonglegs

vardy injured?

Marshall please.

Wouldn't be disappointed if it was Schlupp though

Either of these for me.

Could have 3 behind Nugent or with Schlupp alternatively we could just have him up front with Nugent.

I'd really like to see Schlupp used on the left wing at some point. I think that might be his best position though his finishing has always impressed me.

This is the big thing; people are justifiably worried that the players who could come in might not be good enough but the fact we have 4 different types of player to bring in to replace Vardy says a lot about the depth of the squad. Waggy, Schlupp, and Futacs need a few games to find a bit of rhythm but they are all capable of making a positive contribution to the team.

So even if 1 of them gets going, we'll have both said player and Marshall waiting in the wings giving us a real flexible edge up top.

If Waghorn plays well then I can't see Vardy being started for a while now. Same with St Ledger now Whitbread played alright. It's Pearsons way!

Yeah, Pearson is renowned for waiting for his least favourite players to fall ill/get injured and then play his favourites regardless of form...

Archived