Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Stringer q&a

@StringerSport: Anyone on @FoxesTalk interested in a Q+A (with me, sorry) after The Forum tomorrow night? Seemed to go well before, same format

Do we have to pay?

lol of course not. We just spam questions at him on here and he tries to answer as many as possible.

He never answered mine last time: 'Do you think Kermo was decent?' :cry:

@StringerSport: Anyone on @FoxesTalk interested in a Q+A (with me, sorry) after The Forum tomorrow night? Seemed to go well before, same format

Do we have to pay?

He will ask for donations to his marathon kitty first. Then he will proceed to only answer the least controversial questions. Waste of time.

Dear Ian, do you still have Sir Alan/Lord Sugar's Phone No. ? If so can you please ring and ask him to give you a job so I don't have to fear switching on Radio Leicester and hearing you and Alan Young, in fact if he can give Alan a job as your cleaner or something that would be great too.

Dear Ian, do you still have Sir Alan/Lord Sugar's Phone No. ? If so can you please ring and ask him to give you a job so I don't have to fear switching on Radio Leicester and hearing you and Alan Young, in fact if he can give Alan a job as your cleaner or something that would be great too.

Don't forget Ian does not recognise the word loser. :D

I'd like to know if he prefers butter or margarine and how he knows what Wes likes for breakfast? I'd imagine Stringer would be the giver because Wes would destroy him.

Wes what do you like for breakfast?

WES - I erm like erm eggs and erm bacon,erm and some erm toast

I'd like to agree, lay off him. Just cos you dont agree with the guy, no need for some of the 'hate' on here. Go Stringer!!

That seems to be the way on here though, if one person's opinion doesn't match anothers one much be wrong, the must be a winner an arguement occurs. :yawn:

It can't be as simple two people having two different opinions.

I'm all for debate it's what forums are for but seems everytime someone disagree with another they can't discuss it, they can't give and take points, they can't agree to disagree, 9 times out of 10 it turns into a petty, abusive, piss taking argument.

Archived