Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

Hi all,

Thanks for showing interest in this thread, I appreciate your time.

The idea is to answer as many questions as I can related to LCFC (or me if you are inclined to ask) I'll try and answer questions as quickly as I can, please forgive any spolling and greamer.

I’m happy to accept feedback and criticism, no problems with that but if you could kindly think before posting any abuse I would appreciate it.

Clearly there will be some things I can’t talk about, for that I apologise but I will try and offer as much insight as I can.

There’s a small catch.

As you may be aware, I’m running The London Marathon for the Leicester City Foxes Foundation this April. Please text:-

TDXA77 £2 to 70070

To kindly donate £2 to the fund. My Just Giving page – www.justgiving.com/foxesfoundation - is currently on £2616.50. When that increases by £100 then we’ll kick off the Q+A.

Also, the Foxes Talk logo will appear next to Nigel Pearson’s face on my shirt which will be seen all over the place so will show everyone your support for the charity, everyone’s a winner.

I understand not everyone can afford £2 but if you can, PLEASE TEXT NOW AND DON’T WAIT FOR EVERYONE ELSE, COME ONE….

Regards,

Ian Stringer

Archived