Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Seriously now...

Why not change your name to " said it all " then fvck off ?

You have always been, after Mark W, one of the saddest bastards on here - you never make any point other than to dive in and give someone a kicking - I bet you don't even like football, but have missed bullying so much since you left school you needed another outlet. I bet you can't even remember why you are such a hater - Col is an opinionated old man, Babylon a bit up his own arse, but at least they clearly love the club - you however have never delivered anything other than vitriol - I have generally ignored your prattling and put it down to you being a fool but'flowy' you need to get over your hate - reserve it for the opposition

You have always been, after Mark W, one of the saddest bastards on here - you never make any point other than to dive in and give someone a kicking - I bet you don't even like football, but have missed bullying so much since you left school you needed another outlet. I bet you can't even remember why you are such a hater - Col is an opinionated old man, Babylon a bit up his own arse, but at least they clearly love the club - you however have never delivered anything other than vitriol - I have generally ignored your prattling and put it down to you being a fool but'flowy' you need to get over your hate - reserve it for the opposition

Ageist.

What's my age got to do with anything?

Your continued love fest with Sven told me that you didn't have much of a clue about City.. I was amazed how long you defended him for, even after his sacking.

You've now conveniently done u-turn on Pearson.

Surprise surprise.....!

:thumbup:

Ageist.

Your continued love fest with Sven told me that you didn't have much of a clue about City.. I was amazed how long you defended him for, even after his sacking.

Surprise surprise.....!

I also am old, so not really ageist fella - who has a clue about football - certainly no one who posts on here......

You never got my point on Sven did you? Can't tell whether that was deliberate or you just struggled with it - we don't need to go into it again, safe to say he won't be coming back.

As for Nige - I think he is doing well at the moment but he was woeful last season, for whatever reason, and made some horrendous mistakes (as pointed out by even you occasionally, remember after the Millwall game?) - he obviously got a kick up the arse after losing 3 out of 4 at the beginning of the season and when he improved, I liked him again. Why is this strange?

I quite enjoy the banter with Babylon, yourself, Cap Shrap and even Corky because at least a point is made (usually wrong, but nevertheless a bit of thought goes into it ;) )

Flowolf and Mark W come across as thick though and are relentless in their 'fvck off and die' type responses - I mostly ignore them but it does get a bit boring - hilarious how offended they get when you go back at them too (see MarkW above, is he an adult?)

I stand by what I said - the Nige of May and the Nige of Sept this year were poor imitations of the man now and had he been performing like that instead of how he is now I would still want shot of him

The Nige in May was getting ready to sign Knockeart and replace some of those who had gone past their best; the Nige in September had the team of today 95% ready-unbeaten at home, playing good football (Burton aside) but prone to defensive lapses.

Those who supported Nige then were not doing so blindly, but because they saw progress. And they told you that at the time, and you mocked them. Well, unfortunately for you, if you're going to post that the progress was due to your non-support, you will get some of it back. This is what your medicine tastes like-fair play for taking it albeit with some poor grace. There's plenty (DT stands out) who have avoided coming here. Which is kinda sad when your club is doing well...

The Nige in May was getting ready to sign Knockeart and replace some of those who had gone past their best; the Nige in September had the team of today 95% ready-unbeaten at home, playing good football (Burton aside) but prone to defensive lapses.

Those who supported Nige then were not doing so blindly, but because they saw progress. And they told you that at the time, and you mocked them. Well, unfortunately for you, if you're going to post that the progress was due to your non-support, you will get some of it back. This is what your medicine tastes like-fair play for taking it albeit with some poor grace. There's plenty (DT stands out) who have avoided coming here. Which is kinda sad when your club is doing well...

And of course you knew he was signing Knockeart and that he would be a good addition to the team in May..........The first sign of progress was the supposedly the Blackburn game when we got beaten really quite easily in the end, with only 40% of the possession and some poor performances - the real improvement came when we took a point off Middlesborough away, all of 5 weeks ago.

I was hardly implying that my criticism of Nige was a mitigating factor in his improvement, but the lack of fans in the ground mixed with booing and a huge press campaign to talking about Nige being replaced no doubt did have some impact.

Anyone who saw improvements at any point last season is deluded or a liar, because there were none

And of course you knew he was signing Knockeart and that he would be a good addition to the team in May..........The first sign of progress was the supposedly the Blackburn game when we got beaten really quite easily in the end, with only 40% of the possession and some poor performances - the real improvement came when we took a point off Middlesborough away, all of 5 weeks ago.

I was hardly implying that my criticism of Nige was a mitigating factor in his improvement, but the lack of fans in the ground mixed with booing and a huge press campaign to talking about Nige being replaced no doubt did have some impact.

Anyone who saw improvements at any point last season is deluded or a liar, because there were none

Youre right, there were none. All we asked was that he was given the summer to make his real impact. Something that the fans of Sven eequested for him 18 months ago

Fair comment but it cuts both ways, some will think it helped shake us out of the doldrums. Lack of fans and booing did have an impact - not a helpful one though. At a time when the team were clearly playing well for long spells but lacking the rub of the green is a time to get behind the manager and the lads IMO.

hoof ball? I dont remember us doing that alot under Pearson tbh :unsure:

Ive seen worse under previous mangers. :blink:

It wasn't your standard "get the ball and hoof it straight away", we just used to pass it along the back four, no-one moved into space so we had to launch it long.

Now we have movement and pace it's mcuh easier to knock it around on the floor.

It wasn't your standard "get the ball and hoof it straight away", we just used to pass it along the back four, no-one moved into space so we had to launch it long.

Now we have movement and pace it's mcuh easier to knock it around on the floor.

ah i remember it now....a certain Mr.Mills used to do it alot....and very unsuccessfully :dry:

Ageist.

Surprise surprise.....!

To be fair though, Sven never got enough time. I've always said, a manager should get a full season with his own players, only then is it fair to judge him. Sven got about 1/4 of a full season, if that.

To be fair though, Sven never got enough time though. I've always said, a manager should get a full season with his own players, only then is it fair to judge him.

Don't agree.

Sven was a bum signing and thank God we got rid when we did.

He was taking the club down.

Now we have a bloke who commands respect, understands FFP and has us playing some CONSISTENT football.

How on earth anyone can say we should have stuck with the Swede is beyond me.

Don't agree.

Sven was a bum signing and thank God we got rid when we did.

He was taking the club down.

Now we have a bloke who commands respect, understands FFP and has us playing some CONSISTENT football.

How on earth anyone can say we should have stuck with the Swede is beyond me.

At the time I felt we should have given Sven a bit longer, because there was the potential there for him to push on, with his own players, and get a play-off spot. In fact I thought it was ridiculous considering we weren't that far off, that we would get rid of the manager and turn back to the managerial merry-go-round. Obviously when we got Nigel back I was delighted we had done so and my opinion of Sven has since changed, it's clear that he made some awful mistakes in the transfer window, both in terms of the money spent, the signing of millions of central midfielders whilst we had few wingers and in terms of the characters brought to the club. That's likely in my opinion why Pearson failed to get us going last year, but as many of us said at the time that's why he needed the summer. I don't think Sven was awful, but I'm delighted in retrospect that he didn't get another transfer window.

Archived