Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
topharry123

Knockaert vs Vardy Cost

Hey,

Wondered if anyone can help me with somthing. I have a bet on with a friend where we both pick 100 things that will happen in football during the 2012 season. One of them was most expensive Leicester player to be signed in the summer of 2012. I picked Vardy and my friend picked Knockaert before they both signed, but it's tough to find which one cost the most. I can find that Vardy was probs about a mil, but Kocky I can't find anything for. Anyone have a good accurate (ish) idea of how much each of them cost us?

Thanks !!

To the best I know..

Vardy was £750k rising to £1.7mil based on promotion/goals.

Knockaert according to a French media woman was worth 3-4million euros which Montpellier refused to pay, making it £2.4mil-£3.2mil.

Knockaert was more expensive.

Hey,

Wondered if anyone can help me with somthing. I have a bet on with a friend where we both pick 100 things that will happen in football during the 2012 season. One of them was most expensive Leicester player to be signed in the summer of 2012. I picked Vardy and my friend picked Knockaert before they both signed, but it's tough to find which one cost the most. I can find that Vardy was probs about a mil, but Kocky I can't find anything for. Anyone have a good accurate (ish) idea of how much each of them cost us?

Thanks !!

You've lost the bet mate

Hey,

Thanks !!

How did you know Vardy and Knockaert were coming before they had even signed? ;)

How did you know Vardy and Knockaert were coming before they had even signed? ;)

I picked Vardy a while back as my guess that we would sign him based on rumors, but my friend only picked Knocky after he had basically signed so that was an extremely educated guess !! From what I can tell, looks like i've lost this one!! Thanks for the responses :)

It was never disclosed how much we actually paid for knocky. there have been several 'guesses' as it is in this thread....

My guess would be that the final fee for him might well be closer to some of the monied mentioned, after add ons for various things..

Best way to find out is to buy FM 2013! lol

Archived