Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SpanishFanLCFC

Buy LCFC shirt in London

You'll struggle to get one in London unless we sell through JJB and you can get one delivered to a store.

We have some trustworthy London based fans on FT who may be able to hold one for you, though. I'm not going to name names incase they aren't willing but I'm sure they'll notice this.

I don't know if it's still open and functioning because I haven't been there in years, but at the far end of Carnaby Street on the right, think its called Soccer Scene or something like that, they had a really wide selection of British club shirts and they always used to have ours, plus most of the Championship. I used to dig them out of their places on the rails to put them at the front or in front of the teams I don't like (I was young).

Thanks for the answers, I was checking on the internet JJB (it's Sports Direct), and It isn't at the website, and the same in Soccer Scene.

Finnegan, could you plese tell me more (by private message) about the FT, I don't know what you want to say, my english isn't as well as I want, hahaha

Thanks for the answers, I was checking on the internet JJB (it's Sports Direct), and It isn't at the website, and the same in Soccer Scene.

Finnegan, could you plese tell me more (by private message) about the FT, I don't know what you want to say, my english isn't as well as I want, hahaha

He means you could order the shirt to the home of somebody on here who lives in London, and collect it from them when you are there.

I live in West London and would be happy to hold it for you until you arrive.

Not a hardened veteran poster on FT but a loyal Foxes fan and season ticket holder.

Feel free to contact me to discuss

Ha no way! Another Ealing Fox...

Should we have met before? There can't be too many of us knocking about!

"a pair of weeks" do you want a couple of shorts to go with it?

The last time lcfc direct sent me something it was delivered in 2 days I think,

I'm not sure if you're serious but this guy is Spanish and has said his English isn't that good so why are you making fun of it?

Maybe you're fluent in Spanish and wouldn't encounter any problems typing on one of their forums, if so I salute you.

I don't know if it's still open and functioning because I haven't been there in years, but at the far end of Carnaby Street on the right, think its called Soccer Scene or something like that, they had a really wide selection of British club shirts and they always used to have ours, plus most of the Championship. I used to dig them out of their places on the rails to put them at the front or in front of the teams I don't like (I was young).

Their shop on Long Acre has closed but I can't say I've been to the Carnaby Street recently enough to comment. By the looks of this it could still be open

http://www.carnaby.co.uk/store/soccer-scene

"a pair of weeks" do you want a couple of shorts to go with it?

The last time lcfc direct sent me something it was delivered in 2 days I think,

well out of order, not everyone is born an English speaker. the equivalent expression in Spanish is 'un par de semanas' so its a perfectly understandable mistake to make

Thanks to everybody for the replies, It's probably that I will order it by LCFC Direct shop, to the house of a "friend" that it's living now in London, but I don't know if I will see him or not because it's a business trip.

The problem is the size, I preffer to wear it before buying it, I'm 190 cm tall, and in the Direct shop only appears the size of the chest and the waist, no the length.

Thanks to everybody for the replies, It's probably that I will order it by LCFC Direct shop, to the house of a "friend" that it's living now in London, but I don't know if I will see him or not because it's a business trip.

The problem is the size, I preffer to wear it before buying it, I'm 190 cm tall, and in the Direct shop only appears the size of the chest and the waist, no the length.

The shirts this year are more long fitting than before especially in the sleeves, I'm 6'2 and around 12 stone and a large looks quite big on me, last year a large looked very short

The shirts this year are more long fitting than before especially in the sleeves, I'm 6'2 and around 12 stone and a large looks quite big on me, last year a large looked very short

Excuse me, but what do you mean with 6'2 and 12 stone?

Archived