Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Derby Velodrome

Leicester = Sporting Capital of the Midlands - my arse!

So far this year definitely! Football team is up near the top of the league, we have the most successful british rugby club in history in this city, & the riders are storming the bbl at the minute Only the cricket thats letting the side down.

So far this year definitely! Football team is up near the top of the league, we have the most successful british rugby club in history in this city, & the riders are storming the bbl at the minute Only the cricket thats letting the side down.

You say only cricket but where are we at tiddly winks. ****ing nowhere thats where. I will not even delve into how bad we are at snakes and ladders!! Shower of shit we are at board games.

What's happened to our velodrome?

Torn down, had a shock a few weeks ago when I was training at the athletics track on the saff and it has totally disappeared. Kinda sad really.

As it happens the Athletics Stadium is currently bidding and raising funds for a new Indoor athletics centre which should spruce up the area a bit. Because one, it would be a great facility and two, the stadium does look a bit run down from the car park side.

If anybody is interested in donating the you can do so here...

http://www.justgiving.com/Saffron-Lane-Athletics-Stadium

and just what sporting activities can your árse host................aside from darts?

My arse has always been my best sporting attribute women have regularly commented on how much thrusting power it possesses, and what better attribute for a sportsman than thrusting power is there? Sadly due to age those comments are thin on the ground now.

• 7 months later...

Archived