Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Celtic Highlights

To download...Dunno how I managed it, but downloaded it for free!

See Sylla's great bit a skill and De Vries doing well!

If you didn't go the game, this is perfect for you...

140991[/snapback]

... but you fail to explain how. :huh::unsure::(:rolleyes:

Does this link work ?

I don't know!!!

I clicked the link and it took me straight to the page and the video started to buffer and start to play...

I then downloaded the video to my computer and watched it again!

I can upload it actually....

Will post the link in a sec!

140991[/snapback]

... but you fail to explain how. :huh::unsure::(:rolleyes:

Does this link work ?

140993[/snapback]

Yes it does!

Are you a member of LCFC world?

The link works! We seemed to dominate the game quite a bit. Dont know if it was biased coverage or not.

De Vries did well from what i saw and overall it looked good. We must of been dreadful against Lillestrom.

The last time I saw champagne football like those silky skills from Sylla was in the Bloomfield era! We wore white socks then as well, perhaps its an omen! Well I can hope can't I?

Just a quick one. Why were some of the players wearing last seasons shirt in the second half? De Vries and Sylla were the two I noticed. Anyone?

The last time I saw champagne football like those silky skills from Sylla was in the Bloomfield era! We wore white socks then as well, perhaps its an omen! Well I can hope can't I?

Just a quick one. Why were some of the players wearing last seasons shirt in the second half? De Vries and Sylla were the two I noticed. Anyone?

141099[/snapback]

They both have a sweat problem and the kit-man was having a pony so they just grabbed what they could.

well all I have been hoping for is pace and attacking from the back to the front...looks to me on the strength of those highlights...we have got it...I am genuinel gutted about James Wes, he looks to be a real trophy in our cabinet,

MDV!!! A different man, clearly full of confidence and much fitter now, I am genuinely excited to the point of doing a little sex wee!

Bring on the Blades!!

Oh man, that ST is beckoning, "oh my gawd! my wifes gonna kill me" *puts golden retriever paw across eyes*

that Sylla trick was just class, I think that guy is gonna drive a lot of our attacking moves this season. I sure hope so the way he was moving last night :smile:

that Williams move + shot was cool too, it looks as if he's gonna shine this year too hopefully.

and Dublin and MDV impressed me too, Dublic left that Defender standing leading up to the Penalty, and MDV looked sharp at times - that early pre-season work he said he was gonna do is clearly paying off ;)

We played some good stuff by the looks of it.

Pity they didn't show the Balde tackle.

141036[/snapback]

Just saw the Blade tackle on Central news, and it is bad!

They might show it on the 6:00pm bulltien...

141044[/snapback]

They should be showing it after the 9pm watershed...around Epilogue time to be on the safe side!

Archived