Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Foxestalk posters

Need to get some reality in their football lives and enjoy the wonderful team that we have and the great football we are playing.

This is some of the best football I've seen in over 40 years.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I take it as a positive that people are pissed off and gutted about losing to the league leaders who have a high chance of winning the league.

Shows where we are and what we can achieve tbh.. It just wasn't our day. On another day them chances and shots that hit the bar / got cleared off the line would of went in and we'd have won by a 2-3 goal margin.

Need to get some reality in their football lives and enjoy the wonderful team that we have and the great football we are playing.

Don't you live in France? I apologise if I'm wrong but do you actually see many games? Or is that Seenitall?

Don't you live in France? I apologise if I'm wrong but do you actually see many games? Or is that Seenitall?

Are you a moron? I apologise if I'm wrong but did you know about a system called cameras and video? I've watched many on TV and most of the rest I've watched on Foxesplayer video and don't try and tell me that you don't see the game on video like you do at the match. I've probably been to more live matches during my life than you have.

If you don't think this is great football you ARE a moron.

:appl:

Not just FT posters though and in fairness, very few think NP should go.

Are you a moron? I apologise if I'm wrong but did you know about a system called cameras and video? I've watched many on TV and most of the rest I've watched on Foxesplayer video and don't try and tell me that you don't see the game on video like you do at the match. I've probably been to more live matches during my life than you have.

You do live in France?

Thought I got that right..

:thumbup:

No, I'm not a 'moron'...Are you a 'moron'?

lol

17016963.jpg

Quite Calm Enderby.

Col seems to think you need to be in Leicester to watch games. Still he assures me he's not a moron, must just be an idiot.

Little defensive today FIF....

:D

We played some lovely stuff yesterday.

But if you think that how we played at Wolves away (especially first half), Watford away and Millwall away are 'the best we've seen in over 40 years' you either clearly aren't watching those games or are very easily pleased. One or t'other.

Little defensive today FIF....

:D

We played some lovely stuff yesterday.

But if you think that how we played at Wolves away (especially first half), Watford away and Millwall away are 'the best we've seen in over 40 years' you either clearly aren't watching those games or are very easily pleased. One or t'other.

I'd like you to tell me of any better football we've played over a 3 month period since the bloomfield days.

FIF the initial point you make is refreshing ,positive and encouraging! Why did you have to negate it by being abusive?

The football is scintillating at times, if one of the big 4 attacked like we do, you wouldn't be able to move for people queuing up to wax lyrical about it.

I've never heard such bullshit as is spouted around these parts, with a tiny minority who can't handle their shandy bass wanting the manager out, or wanting us to sign mid-table Championship hardmen or hoofers to cure all our 'problems'

And no, it's not about 'happy clapping' regardless of the result, it's perfectly possible to enjoy the ride and be disappointed about a result then to look forward to the next match.

The football is scintillating at times, if one of the big 4 attacked like we do, you wouldn't be able to move for people queuing up to wax lyrical about it.

I've never heard such bullshit as is spouted around these parts, with a tiny minority who can't handle their shandy bass wanting the manager out, or wanting us to sign mid-table Championship hardmen or hoofers to cure all our 'problems'

And no, it's not about 'happy clapping' regardless of the result, it's perfectly possible to enjoy the ride and be disappointed about a result then to look forward to the next match.

Indeed :thumbup:

FIF the initial point you make is refreshing ,positive and encouraging! Why did you have to negate it by being abusive?

apart from being a complete ass I put it down to playing at the opposition's level. As if living by the seas in the sun in the South West of France has anything to do with the great football we're playing. We loved the success we got under MON but that was boring boring football in comparison.

apart from being a complete ass I put it down to playing at the opposition's level. As if living by the seas in the sun in the South West of France has anything to do with the great football we're playing. We loved the success we got under MON but that was boring boring football in comparison.

You are REALLY saying that the success we had and some of the games we saw and football we played under MON was 'boring by comparison'

Christ Almighty...

Are you trolling?

Genuine question?

Finally... I've not abused you once I don't recollect?

Do you get something out of continually doing it to me during this thread?

Your responses are a good example of the abuse a poster gets if he doesn't immediately agree with you and your points of view? Or so it would seem...

You are REALLY saying that the success we had and some of the games we saw and football we played under MON was 'boring by comparison'

Christ Almighty...

Are you trolling?

Genuine question?

you must have romanticised the past. We played like Graham's Arsenal most of the time. Low scoring low chance affairs.

You won't here me disagreeing with the point we are massively heading in the right direction and playing some fantastic stuff at times! The problem in the Kneejerk Reactionaires do so because of hurt and frustration because we've lost. Regarding the MON days I'm sorry the success and excitement of that era will take some surpassing!

Christ Almighty...

Are you trolling?

Genuine question?

Finally... I've not abused you once I don't recollect?

Do you get something out of continually doing it to me during this thread?

Your responses are a good example of the abuse a poster gets if he doesn't immediately agree with you and your points of view? Or so it would seem...

Why do you keep editing your posts?

I was calling myself the complete ass, but if the cap fits...

Archived