Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Cardiff's Fans

Good numbers?! They are top of the league and couldn't sell out the away end. We took more sheff wed, micky mouse club.

Have you watched the news lately and seen the number of reports originating from a flood-bound Cardiff platform?

Excuses excuses excuses ... top of the league 3pm KO. They're never been well supported and thats a fact.

How you, someone so clearly unable to perform simple tasks like breathing without dribbling, has managed to avoid my ignore list until now is beyond me.

At least your imbecilic quote above has enabled me to correct that.

HAHAHAHA! To say this is a stereotype is an understatement. Although I'm sure Leicestershire if full of the best that that England has to offer, cream of the crop.

As for this Welsh league crap, its highly amusing. We know when we are doing well when opposing supporters use the 'they aint welcome in our league' card. Sit down class - we've been in the English pyramid system for almost 100 years ( 5 years after your SUPREME selves) and were in fact INVITED by YOUR governing body.

In which time, we've bagged an FA Cup, first and last time out of England...which I bet disgusts you. You have won 3 league cups...bravo!! Not quite an FA Cup though is it....having the record for most defeats in a final. Devastating.

Anyhow, im off to shag my English wife and have cross breed, knuckle dragging kids.

ADIOS AND THANKS FOR THE POINTS.

BEING CLINICAL SEIZED THE DAY!

HAHAHAHA! To say this is a stereotype is an understatement. Although I'm sure Leicestershire if full of the best that that England has to offer, cream of the crop.

As for this Welsh league crap, its highly amusing. We know when we are doing well when opposing supporters use the 'they aint welcome in our league' card. Sit down class - we've been in the English pyramid system for almost 100 years ( 5 years after your SUPREME selves) and were in fact INVITED by YOUR governing body.

In which time, we've bagged an FA Cup, first and last time out of England...which I bet disgusts you. You have won 3 league cups...bravo!! Not quite an FA Cup though is it....having the record for most defeats in a final. Devastating.

Anyhow, im off to shag my English wife and have cross breed, knuckle dragging kids.

Its a shame you choose to express yourself in such a ridiculous manner because there is the nugget of a decent point or two in there.

At least, if you go up, you'll have the distinction of being the second out of two Welsh teams to reach the Premier League.

That's some achievement.

You are right.

All the time you are in the smelly bowels of our Football Pyramid it's not an issue.

However when you get to the sharp end and take up the place of an English team at the top table you are not welcome.

This is especially the case when you refuse to represent the English Fa in Europe, despite the English FA giving you the place in Europe in the first place.

Then rock up all over England and be rude, disrespectful, stupid, foul mouthed, backward *****.

It's a mystery to me how you can charge so much to enter Wales, mind you, you could probably charge double to leave and still get more takers!

God that Bluebird's small ;)

Archived