Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cardiff Away

Tickets came today, row Y. Sorry but if you plan on sitting and are in z or double letters..... You may not see much. Anyone know how far up they go? I'm guessing PP like ours?

Their stadium holds 26k so it won't go up that far, looks smaller on all the pictures I've seen too. Maybe 10 rows less than the KP? I'm guessing though.

Their stadium holds 26k so it won't go up that far, looks smaller on all the pictures I've seen too. Maybe 10 rows less than the KP? I'm guessing though.

It's a weird design though, it's almost like there's blocks missing from the corners and bear in mind they have a stand like Cov's where it holds less despite it being double-tiered.

I'd say it's about the same size as our ground.

It's a weird design though, it's almost like there's blocks missing from the corners and bear in mind they have a stand like Cov's where it holds less despite it being double-tiered.

I'd say it's about the same size as our ground.

Actually yes, having looked again it does look bigger than I thought, you'e probably right it must have pretty much the same number of rows as the KP.

In any case it doesn't matter too much, I've got a decent seat so I'm not too bothered. :D

Archived