Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cardiff Away

I know the official website has confirmed the Huddersfield home game is on Tuesday 12th February , but when checking the fixture list earlier this morning on the website it says

Tues 5th Feb -Huddersfield (H)-7:45pm

Tues 12th Feb- Cardiff(A)-7:45pm

http://www.lcfc.com/.../fixtures-list/

They've made a mistake then because the cup replay can't be played in that week due to internationals

They've made a mistake then because the cup replay can't be played in that week due to internationals

If a Championship match can be played that week, surely an FA Cup match can as well?

Agreed, **** FA cup, should focuse on the league

That's not what I meant.

I was merely pointing out that if a Championship match can be rescheduled for that week, so too should an FA Cup replay.

I'm pretty sure you won't saying **** the FA Cup if we get drawn at Old Trafford or Anfield later on today as well.

That's not what I meant.

I was merely pointing out that if a Championship match can be rescheduled for that week, so too should an FA Cup replay.

I'm pretty sure you won't saying **** the FA Cup if we get drawn at Old Trafford or Anfield later on today as well.

Yes i would like to get them and beat them but i would rather get promoted than beat Man United or Liverpool

Yes i would like to get them and beat them but i would rather get promoted than beat Man United or Liverpool

You and me both, but I'd sooner go out having had a decent day out and a halfway decent cup run than in a replay at home to Huddersfield.

Such shite arrangement, so we now have Feb 26th & March 12th free and need to get Cardiff away and Blackburn at home into one of them, plus a potential replay at Wigan.

All this over a fvcking stupid international friendly. What a complete and utter farce.

Such shite arrangement, so we now have Feb 26th & March 12th free and need to get Cardiff away and Blackburn at home into one of them, plus a potential replay at Wigan.

All this over a fvcking stupid international friendly. What a complete and utter farce.

Or, Pearson not playing the strongest team available?

Or, Pearson not playing the strongest team available?

That doesn't make it well organised though. I agree Pearson's selection is definitely a reason but this is unacceptable and it's like there's absolutely no consideration from the FA/FL of what may happen.

Can't be played on 26th either due to Fa Cup replay! if we draw against Wigan if you get what i mean? 12th March i think.

March 12th is scheduled for Blackburn at home if either of us have a replay. Fixtures are a right pickle!

Wrong, Feb 26th is the date for Blackburn at home and that gets moved too if we were to draw with Wigan in the 5th round. Cardiff will most likely be on the 12th March but they're absolutely fvcked if us or Blackburn draw our 5th round tie.

They won't play Cardiff on the 19th or 26th as that's the international break, they won't play it on April 2nd as we're scheduled to play on the 1st, it's looking like possibly April 9th if we draw at Wigan, which is mental.

Tell you another I feel sorry for - Burnley. Scheduled to play Huddersfield on the 16th yet won't know if it goes ahead until the 12th, terrible planning.

What would be easier is that if Leicester lose to Huddersfield then they could bring Leicester game at Cardiff to the 16th then move there game against Bristol to the 26th.

You're surely on the wind-up. Surely.

Wrong, Feb 26th is the date for Blackburn at home and that gets moved too if we were to draw with Wigan in the 5th round. Cardiff will most likely be on the 12th March but they're absolutely fvcked if us or Blackburn draw our 5th round tie.

They won't play Cardiff on the 19th or 26th as that's the international break, they won't play it on April 2nd as we're scheduled to play on the 1st, it's looking like possibly April 9th if we draw at Wigan, which is mental.

Tell you another I feel sorry for - Burnley. Scheduled to play Huddersfield on the 16th yet won't know if it goes ahead until the 12th, terrible planning.

You're surely on the wind-up. Surely.

It's not wrong. Says on the OS that should either of us have a replay then we will play Blackburn on March 12.

Archived