Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cardiff Away

COME ON LADS WE NEED TO SELL OUT FOR THIS. IF WE ARE TO WIN AT CARDIFF WE NEED THE FULL BACKING FROM OUR SUPPORTERS.

Much easier said than done. I want us to sell out, I don't think we will, though I think given the possible scenario by the time we play them I'll be disappointed if we don't take over 1000

We don't have to sell out we just have to be loud. I'll use Boro as an example, awful attendance, good noise. People need to be hyped up and ready to sing, it'll defintely help matters if we're a few points closer to them when we play them.

On a personal note I'm already excited for this, quite possibly the biggest match in the Championship and I'm going to be there.

Oh that's ok then ill get my tickets nx friday

Then may I compliment you on a wise decision to purchase tickets for this game :thumbup:

I just hope they have enough coaches, I'd imagine there's higher demand for them for night games. We need fans at this game and lots of them, would really help if the club didn't mess around with coaches!

We don't have to sell out we just have to be loud. I'll use Boro as an example, awful attendance, good noise. People need to be hyped up and ready to sing, it'll defintely help matters if we're a few points closer to them when we play them.

On a personal note I'm already excited for this, quite possibly the biggest match in the Championship and I'm going to be there.

Same here

Apparently you can park within the grounds of the stadium? There's a separate car park outside of Entrance 7. Can anyone confirm this? Does it accept cars?

Yes the ground hasan away car park outside the away turnstiles, designed that way because of Cardiffs violent history. Completely fenced in as part of the stadium area. Costs £5 but very convenient and only ten yards to walk.

Apparently you can park within the grounds of the stadium? There's a separate car park outside of Entrance 7. Can anyone confirm this? Does it accept cars?

Yes mate can park outside the away end. When we had them in the league before the play-offs in midweek we parked in that car park.

Archived