Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cardiff Away

I'm actually supposed to be atttending this game! Her mum lives in Caerphilly so said we'd go down for the weekend. Unfortunately the date is also the 4th round FA Cup weekend, so is bound to be moved unless we lose to Burton and Cardiff to whoever they have. Anyone know through previous seasons how far rearranged league games from the cup weekend get moved back by?

Which knob head arranged for the championship to play that day when a good chunk of the teams are likely to feature in round 4? The last weekend in January is normally kept free isn't it?

To answer the original question, it could be any time really.

If this clashes with the 4th round weekend it could be because the season started later this year due to the Olympics, Paralympics.

Therefore a game scheduled for earlier on in August would've been shifted and If I'm right this would be the only available weekend left as after the 4th round the league games always get moved to midweek anyway.

Likewise any games cancelled from now on due to frozen pitches always end up midweek as no Saturday fixture is free.

Just had a look, the Tuesday after is free yet we actually have Wolves at home on the Thursday so I can't see it being then.

They should've made these Tues 29th to save themselves trouble and I'd hope they made ours Tues 29th at Cardiff just so we don't play on a fvcking Thursday again.

Just had a look, the Tuesday after is free yet we actually have Wolves at home on the Thursday so I can't see it being then.

They should've made these Tues 29th to save themselves trouble and I'd hope they made ours Tues 29th at Cardiff just so we don't play on a fvcking Thursday again.

The wolves game wont get moved

Archived