Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cardiff Away

That doesn't make it well organised though. I agree Pearson's selection is definitely a reason but this is unacceptable and it's like there's absolutely no consideration from the FA/FL of what may happen.

If they'd done the sensible thing and had a full fixture list this midweek instead of organising a full list on a cup weekend when several games would have to be moved then this issue could've been avoided, plus we wouldn't have the ridiculous Thursday night game which also takes out a Tuesday/Wednesday match.

Cardiff is looking like being delayed for some time and could become a very BIG game. That will mean sky will be all over it like a rash so we might end up with another stupid da and kick off time.

There's no Saturdays left so it's almost certain it's gonna be on a week night.

I'm going to be going to this whenever it might be. I'm in Bristol and wanted to drive over but a wolves fan at work is telling me that they only let people in on the coaches in convoy... is there any truth in that?

I'm going to be going to this whenever it might be. I'm in Bristol and wanted to drive over but a wolves fan at work is telling me that they only let people in on the coaches in convoy... is there any truth in that?

No it's rubbish you can go in and park at the ground in the away end in your car.

I meant Blackburn would be 12th March if we drew with Wigan just didnt word it very well

Ah I see. It appears they intend to play the Blackburn game first so Cardiff like I say, if we avoid a replay with Wigan will be most likely March 12th but if we do end up with Wigan away, I can see us playing it on April 9th as that's literally the only available Tuesday due to other fixtures & internationals we have before the end of the season.

If they'd done the sensible thing and had a full fixture list this midweek instead of organising a full list on a cup weekend when several games would have to be moved then this issue could've been avoided, plus we wouldn't have the ridiculous Thursday night game which also takes out a Tuesday/Wednesday match.

It's becoming a complete farce in truth. Too many are far too apathetic to it but I find it a fvcking joke how $ky are prioritised over the fans. Sums up what football's turned into in this country.

Cardiff is looking like being delayed for some time and could become a very BIG game. That will mean sky will be all over it like a rash so we might end up with another stupid da and kick off time.

Probably give us Wednesday morning or something equally hilarious.

We parked in the car park last year no problem

• 2 weeks later...

The holidays end on April 7th I think so the game will be played on a school day. Probably will lead to a slightly reduced away attendance unless it's an important game at which point students will undoubtedly skive off! lol

My lad's at school in Cambs, and they're off the two weeks after the Easter weekend, so Cardiff game's now in second week of his hols.

Archived