Libertine Dream Posted 1 January 2013 Posted 1 January 2013 Does anyone know how he was eligible? I've read the rules and can't see the loophole, Cardiff fans don't understand it either
kingfox Posted 1 January 2013 Posted 1 January 2013 Does anyone know how he was eligible? I've read the rules and can't see the loophole, Cardiff fans don't understand it either We had him on loan for the game.
Tubbymofo Posted 1 January 2013 Posted 1 January 2013 Does anyone know how he was eligible? I've read the rules and can't see the loophole, Cardiff fans don't understand it either On loan until the transfer is complete apparently
Unabomber Posted 1 January 2013 Posted 1 January 2013 Does anyone know how he was eligible? I've read the rules and can't see the loophole, Cardiff fans don't understand it either they realised how badass he was and thought it would be way too much of a shame to let him miss a game.
jamesmilner Posted 2 January 2013 Posted 2 January 2013 He's been on loan with us since his recall to WBA . This So he could train with us ready for Saturday , signs today . Clever by Pearson don't you think , was always 100% going to start ?
bmt Posted 2 January 2013 Posted 2 January 2013 il be dissapointed if he scores less than 3 today... You can't be pleased
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.