Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluetintedspecs

Wood eligibility for tomorrow

There has been some uncertainty as to the rules, Lobsterboy kindly found some info on FL Website yesterday, however I had the feeling there was a sub clause about signing 3 hours before a match or 12 noon on day of the game whichever came sooner.I have just listened to Shakeys interview on Foxes Player and he stated he could be available if we get deal over the line in time. Though not definitive that says to me that it is possible so maybe he will make his debut :fc::chant:

I don't see why we'd play someone who hasn't trained with the team yet anyway? Provided he hasn't been training with us the last few days (unsure of the rules on that).

You can't stop somebody training with the squad. I could go and train with the squad if they let me, even though I'm not employed by the club.

You can't stop somebody training with the squad. I could go and train with the squad if they let me, even though I'm not employed by the club.

But he won't have played with the rest of our squad for very long, does he really know everyone well enough to fit into the team tomorrow? Perhaps not.

Don't know Bert? Can you elaborate please?

Whenever there's a transfer it must be completed 5pm the day before the game.

Won't be the end of the world if he doesn't make it. He won't be starting and we've done ok so far this season without him.

How is that possible if the window doesn't open til midnight? Genuine question.

We can get everything completed whenever we want during a season.

For instance we could announce the signing at midnight and even though it's unlikely and if it was the case, it'd be plain obvious that the deal would've already been completed before the window is open.

We can get everything completed whenever we want during a season.

For instance we could announce the signing at midnight and even though it's unlikely and if it was the case, it'd be plain obvious that the deal would've already been completed before the window is open.

Must admit. My first thought on seeing Stringers quote from Shakespeare was that he'd misunderstood the point being made as the paperwork couldn't possibly be 100% complete as the window isn't open!

There has been some uncertainty as to the rules, Lobsterboy kindly found some info on FL Website yesterday, however I had the feeling there was a sub clause about signing 3 hours before a match or 12 noon on day of the game whichever came sooner.I have just listened to Shakeys interview on Foxes Player and he stated he could be available if we get deal over the line in time. Though not definitive that says to me that it is possible so maybe he will make his debut :fc::chant:

Who knows for sure eh?

As best I could tell from the FL regulations the "three hours before kick off" rule only applies to loans, not transfers.

Archived