Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Was it in? Yesterdays Game

It's not an example of the need for goal line technology at all. I sit dead level with it and it was never in.

It was a simple decision for the officials and they made it.

I'm pro technology but let's not drag that debate in to every irrelevant incident.

Seeing as half are saying it was in, and half are saying it wasn't, doesn't appear that simple? I wasn't at the game, but from this thread I gather that it was probably tight.

Seeing as half are saying it was in, and half are saying it wasn't, doesn't appear that simple? I wasn't at the game, but from this thread I gather that it was probably tight.

Not being funny but if you sit in SK or L or K it might not be a simple decision but given I sit right behind the lino, trust me, it was very clear.

It's not an example of the need for goal line technology at all. I sit dead level with it and it was never in.

It was a simple decision for the officials and they made it.

I'm pro technology but let's not drag that debate in to every irrelevant incident.

The opinions in this thread demonstrate that human judgement isn't accurate enough, as do countless incidents in other games eveery week. As I'm quite sure goal-line technology would be infinitely more accurate I rest my case. Arguing with you would never serve much purpose anyway.

The opinions in this thread demonstrate that human judgement isn't accurate enough, as do countless incidents in other games eveery week. As I'm quite sure goal-line technology would be infinitely more accurate I rest my case. Arguing with you would never serve much purpose anyway.

Again, most of the people in this thread won't have had a view that qualifies them to pass judgment.

The few of us who sit level with that goal saw it and it was clear cut. It's not worth arguing with me because I'm not arguing with you, I'm explaining to you what happened from the advantage of my position.

Again, I'm very much pro technology but this instance is just a complete non-issue so there's no need to over dramatize it or discredit the technology argument by bringing little stuff like this in to it.

Archived