Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Steve Howard

huddersfield away

#bringabogrollday.

everyone bring a bog roll and lob it on pitch as the players emerge whilst holding one end. tip: bring more than a 2 ply sheet preferably not smart price or BnM as high risk of rippage. if it comes off your looking at unbelievable scenes. better than villas homosexual flag wafting.

Met Office is useless. Yesterday they said no snow for yesterday and today.... We get snow both days.

Huddersfield is going to be snowy. Yesterday the met had snow followed by sleet. Today they have snow from 3pm, heavy snow from 6pm, snow from 9pm, snow from 12am. 3am Saturday morning looks clear.

How much sufficient warning are we going to get before the game is (if it is) called off? I intend on getting the 7:45am train.

I live in Leeds and there has been next to no snow for the last 2 days, the roads are all clear and the rest of the snow is gradually melting. Assuming we don't get too much over the next couple of days I can't see this getting called off.

Hello all

First post here and a bloody important one at that....

Where is eveyone supping some lovely beverages before the game? So far I am leaning towards the Head Of Steam at the station as the only other alternative I can see is a delapadated flatcap den called Ricky's Bar.

Always good to get boltholed in a pub with plenty of City fans, as long as it isn't the Filbert Fox knitting brigade of course.

Mange tout

Hello all

First post here and a bloody important one at that....

Where is eveyone supping some lovely beverages before the game? So far I am leaning towards the Head Of Steam at the station as the only other alternative I can see is a delapadated flatcap den called Ricky's Bar.

Always good to get boltholed in a pub with plenty of City fans, as long as it isn't the Filbert Fox knitting brigade of course.

Mange tout

Think we went in there for a quick one after the league game, such a strange place. There was an 80 year old bloke on the mic singing 'no nay never' and the like. Deffo not the place to go for a few lads who like a sing song etc...

Archived