Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Steve Howard

huddersfield away

It does not say unreserved seating on the ticket.

I have a specific row and seat number. This match is NOT unreserved seating. Whether fans will adhere to the rules is another matter, a lot of people seem to think it is unreserved seating so they'll probably go where they like anyway.

Just because it was unreserved seating in the league fixture does not mean it will be in the cup. We have sold out so you will have to sit in your seat otherwise it would be just be madness

dont think so? still be the same amount of people going!

Seats wont just dissapear

yeah then have no room ... Then someone turns up who wants their spot what youre stood in. Whar happens then ?

I will be in my space so it won't be me being moved but I'm happy to share the space there's five of us together so would easy fit seven or eight in.

yeah then have no room ... Then someone turns up who wants their spot what youre stood in. Whar happens then ?

Be flexible, sit(stand) somewhere else. It sounds like it's going to be a bit of a mess anyway and I expect a lot of people to go where they please.

At Scunthorpe I stood in a row with more people than there were seats!

- I was also mobbed by Bernie, fairly eventful away day on the whole.

Thought relevant to post in here so here goes. A few on a Facebook group I'm on are planning to take confetti, balloons etc to help liven the atmosphe up, I think this is a great idea and may do so myself. I posted in here just to let you guys know and to hopefully get more numbers to do this. I think they're trying to get a 70's/80's atmosphere going and I think it would be excellent to do so and sing for the 90 minutes. Maybe this could be a regular occurrence. I just think that our support could use a bit of a kick and that this would be great. What are your thoughts on this?

Shame that there's not a way of getting more tickets for Leicester, I mean if they're selling on the gate, surely there could've been some more go to away fans?

Shouldn't be worrying about standing here. Got a good feeling our whole end might stand at this.

Shame that there's not a way of getting more tickets for Leicester, I mean if they're selling on the gate, surely there could've been some more go to away fans?

Shouldn't be worrying about standing here. Got a good feeling our whole end might stand at this.

Think there'll be some that sit sadly.

Yeah. Booooo to people sitting down. Especially the elderly, they really annoy me with their sitting and being reasonable.

I think everything should be standing, the cinema, restaurants, driving then live would be really exciting.

Urgh. It's a big away day, people should expect to have to stand. If not, don't bother going to these games. It's the way it is i'm afraid.

Archived