Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueblood88

Bristol City (A) Pre Match Jibber Jabber

Have heard we sold 1900 of the 2000 allocation, come on down its only about 170 miles from Leicester, over 200 for us and we are setting off shortly..... ;0)

Just over 100 miles for me, heading off about 11 o'clock, should be parked up by about 1, time to find somewhere civilised for a pastie and a pint.

Mrs M will not let me borrow her car though, have to drive 'Audrey' our 13 year old Focus so it will take a bit longer and probably give me backache........ :(

http://www.kickoff.co.uk/2414/bristol-city-v-leicester-open-play-holds-the-key-to-the-foxes-chances/?

High-flying Leicester have accrued twice as many points as struggling Bristol City so far this season, though the Foxes have been beaten on each of their last two visits to Ashton Gate. Despite finding themselves in the bottom three, Derek McInnes’ men have not been in bad form of late, collecting seven points from a possible 15, but Nigel Pearson’s side can match this tally from just their previous three games.

Victory against Peterborough in their most recent home match represented a first win on their own patch since August for the Robins, though they remain without a clean sheet at the venue this season. Goals tend to be in short supply when Leicester come calling, however, with none of the Foxes’ last six away games producing more than two and none of their last 17 on the road producing more than three.

BristolCityvLeicester.png

Something has to give in this encounter, with Bristol City conceding at least twice in six of their previous seven at home and Leicester netting no more than once in seven of their most recent eight on their travels. Amazingly, Luciano Becchio’s penalty at Leeds is the only goal not to have been scored or conceded from open play by the Foxes on their last ten trips, so set-pieces should not have a big role to play in this clash.

Verdict: New signing Chris Wood could make the difference for Leicester in a 2-1 away success.

Should really be looking to win this, they are really poor, if Danns lookd one of your best players you can't be too much.

Expect to win the game, a good solid defensive performance and we should win the match.

Just over 100 miles for me, heading off about 11 o'clock, should be parked up by about 1, time to find somewhere civilised for a pastie and a pint.

Mrs M will not let me borrow her car though, have to drive 'Audrey' our 13 year old Focus so it will take a bit longer and probably give me backache........ :(

Sorry mate.. I've had my reservations about you but now I know you've named your car 'Audrey' I'm afraid it's game over!!

Only kidding buddy, have a good game!!

• 3 months later...

I have made a faustian pact that we are going on a 4 match winning streak in the league but at the price of losing to Uddersfield in the Cup - these really work so enjoy the game it'll be fine :P

could this be the reason for the season imploding? - dabbling in the occult is not a good idea when it comes to football- a flippant remark ahead of the Bristol City match!

Archived