Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueblood88

Bristol City (A) Pre Match Jibber Jabber

What do we reckon then? A win would see us starting to pull away from 7th and cement our top 6 spot, so I think 3 points is definately needed here.

My team would be:

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan ©

Keane

Konchesky

Marshall

Drinkwater

James

Knockaert

Nugent

Wood

Subs: Logan, Moore, Schlupp, King, Dyer, Waghorn, Futacs.

Going for a 1-2 win here, coming from behind with goals from Knockaert and Nugent.

Huge game, I really think we need to win this is we are to consider ourselves serious contenders for the top two.

Hull are home to Sheff Wed, Cardiff home to Ipswich and Boro at home to Watford (which I'd hope for a draw from).

We have got to start winning more away from home, the last 2 away games have been positive and another win against mediocre opposition is essential. Wood is on fire currently, Knockaert seems to revel against struggling teams and I sense a decent run coming from us. I predict a 3-1 win for us. Wood, Nugent and Dyer.

We have the second best record against bottom half teams in the league according to Statto

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2012-2013/versus-bottom-half/full

This season has been the reverse of many previous ones in the way in which we have put away poor sides with ease.

There was a time that if a side came to us on a losing streak (eg Millwall last year) you could bet your bottom dollar on us failing to take advantage. Even against Barnsley this year we managed to scrape a point.

Conversely, we used to be freakishly successful against sides that were flying, but we've been beaten at home by Palace and Cardiff (although that win on Teesside looks better with each passing week).

Archived