Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueblood88

Bristol City (A) Pre Match Jibber Jabber

3-1 Bristol - Them absolutely all over us for the full 90 , As Kasper is so pissed off he runs over to the bench and kicks futacs in the balls, Knockaert immediantly runs over to Kasper shouting "Come onn baabbyy" to which Leicester fans invade the pitch and take the corner flags, the game is then called off.

Just to balance the books.

Usually a team we seem to slip up against. With our new found clinical performances and a poor Bristol side without two of their recent best players (Danns and Adomah) we should really win this. I'm going for 2-0. Need to keep up the level of performance we have done recently

But knowing us we will find a way of not winning...

According to their fans they are up the shitter without Danns, so we spank them at theirs, then sell them Danns, we all know if he played against us he would raise his game and almost certainly score.

How can this be??? The whole of FoxesTalk know that Danns became awful over the summer and lost all ability to be a footballer when our Nige fell out with him!!!

1-1 ..... injury time equaliser.

It doesn't matter who's out. We're away and Pearson will doubtless imagine them developing some special talent in front of their own fans and play as if we're trying to prevent armageddon.

That's a bit unfair...... :thumbdown:

We will set up to be more 'solid', our wide men will 'tuck in' to protect our fullbacks, the back 4 will sit deep to counter the lightning pace of the Bristol forwards and conceding midfield to the opposition's powerhouse central pairing.

The opposition will be surprised by our tactic of hitting the long ball to Nugent rather than Wood and we will scrap and scuffle for a point in a low scoring draw.

Posters on FoxesTalk will hail this as a tactical masterclass that will keep us in the playoffs with a chance of a top two finish, although falling a further 2 point behind the top two/three........ :thumbup:

Not me, I thought he was shit long before that.

lol

I don't mind Danns he's alright, but he's done little to make me think he deserves the starting spot so many seem to think he's worth. But then again it wasn't so long ago people insisted Pellier was amazing when he left and Bamba was 10 times the player Morgan is.

How can this be??? The whole of FoxesTalk know that Danns became awful over the summer and lost all ability to be a footballer when our Nige fell out with him!!!

1-1 ..... injury time equaliser.

He didn't become awful, he became surplus to requirements as we brought in better, younger midfielders whose style of play fitted in with NP's philosophy of possession and passing.

Nigel didn't fall out with him, he just replaced him, why does everyone Nige gets rid off have to have fallen out with him?

Incidentally Gallagher looked good for Sheffield United, Wellens looked good for Ipswich and Beckford is looking good for Huddersfield, do you want all of them back in the team?

lol

I don't mind Danns he's alright, but he's done little to make me think he deserves the starting spot so many seem to think he's worth. But then again it wasn't so long ago people insisted Pellier was amazing when he left and Bamba was 10 times the player Morgan is.

Exactly. IMO, King, Drinky and James have all shown they've got more to offer than him this season. They might lack a bit of the energy that Danns has, but they beat him in every other department. So he's fourth choice, and it makes absolutely no sense to keep him on the books on massive wages if he isn't going to be getting games.

He's just not good enough and last season - for a brief window - he was the best of a bad bunch. We've moved on now, time to get rid.

That's a bit unfair...... :thumbdown:

We will set up to be more 'solid', our wide men will 'tuck in' to protect our fullbacks, the back 4 will sit deep to counter the lightning pace of the Bristol forwards and conceding midfield to the opposition's powerhouse central pairing.

The opposition will be surprised by our tactic of hitting the long ball to Nugent rather than Wood and we will scrap and scuffle for a point in a low scoring draw.

Posters on FoxesTalk will hail this as a tactical masterclass that will keep us in the playoffs with a chance of a top two finish, although falling a further 2 point behind the top two/three........ :thumbup:

Not for the first time...

Pearson out! Marbella in!

:whistle:

We might play attractive football but lose 4-2 every away game.....

Archived