Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueblood88

Bristol City (A) Pre Match Jibber Jabber

This season has been the reverse of many previous ones in the way in which we have put away poor sides with ease.

There was a time that if a side came to us on a losing streak (eg Millwall last year) you could bet your bottom dollar on us failing to take advantage. Even against Barnsley this year we managed to scrape a point.

Conversely, we used to be freakishly successful against sides that were flying, but we've been beaten at home by Palace and Cardiff (although that win on Teesside looks better with each passing week).

This season our record against the top half teams isn't great atm but their is still time to improve that we are 11th

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2012-2013/versus-top-half/full

This season our record against the top half teams isn't great atm but their is still time to improve that we are 11th

http://www.statto.co...s-top-half/full

I always think they are a little deceiving, when we beat Blackpool and Huddersfield early on their were in great form and in the top few spots. Where as others have played them after they have dropped off.

Hang on... we have beaten Hull, Boro, Brighton, Derby, Burnley who are all in the top 12. Do Burnley not count as top half?

Something usually goes wrong at Ashton Gate from missed penalties to comedy goals. That said, loved Lloyd's stoppage time equaliser a couple of seasons back and the subsequent celebrations lol

'orrble place to lose and I'm not predicting anything other than I'll be floating all the way home if we win :teehee:

Moved to Bristol few months back, feeling here is that we should walk it. I don't think they have managed a clean sheet all season and Danns has been their best player recently. Think Adomah is their only real threat but I just can't see us loosing.

This is 3 points we have to take, Bristol are a mess at the minute and are there to be beat. I still have that nagging fear of looking like a tit on Monday if we just don't turn up though!

Moved to Bristol few months back, feeling here is that we should walk it. I don't think they have managed a clean sheet all season and Danns has been their best player recently. Think Adomah is their only real threat but I just can't see us loosing.

This is 3 points we have to take, Bristol are a mess at the minute and are there to be beat. I still have that nagging fear of looking like a tit on Monday when if we just don't turn up though!

Adomah can't play as he's joined up with the Ghana squad for the ACON :)

It's all about hitting the back of the net and not the woodwork which we seem particularly attracted too.

Yet when it was required (Crossbar Challenge) we couldn't hit it.

Re-double the efforts I think.

3-1 Bristol - Them absolutely all over us for the full 90 , As Kasper is so pissed off he runs over to the bench and kicks futacs in the balls, Knockaert immediantly runs over to Kasper shouting "Come onn baabbyy" to which Leicester fans invade the pitch and take the corner flags, the game is then called off.

Just to balance the books.

Archived