Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Were you there?

Just saw this on ebay.

$(KGrHqFHJCUFB)ghfEVhBQhv+yViW!~~60_35.JPG

I have a vague recollection, but we were here in OZ and back in the day our only football info was delivered by the ABC at 8am on a Sunday morning, so i have no information or details.

Were you there?... got any pics?... any stories to tell?

Guest bss9401

Yes I was there and have a copy of that programme. If memory serves it was 1-1 but I really cannot be certain. So long ago now! I remember being in the East stand but can't recall much more about the game.

the program for this game is not really a collectable item or rate. I brought one off Ebay ages ago and I think it's a copy of the original. It was perfect condition and i've since seen loads of them on Ebay for a number of years.

the program for this game is not really a collectable item or rate. I brought one off Ebay ages ago and I think it's a copy of the original. It was perfect condition and i've since seen loads of them on Ebay for a number of years.

Did he walk straight down the tunnel after you brought him off.

Archived