Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattGamble92

Pie and Pint for Season Ticket Holders?

Now I know the IQ of the people serving at our lovely ground isn't, to put it politely, very high. But when I asked for the pie and pint offer with my season ticket I was told there was only an offer for people who purchased a ticket or the game.

Now I'm sure it was said numerous times in the programmes and website leading up to the game that we could still "take advantage" of this offer for £5?

I was just stared at blankly by the spotty Kevin and perry lookalike who looked like he'd rather be outside playing with the snow.

And to top it all off I purchased a pie and they gave me the wrong one!

The club made it clear in the programme, website and radio you had to get a voucher at the ticket office before the game. You had to use the voucher before the game started which was difficult due to the traffic problems. My mate turned up as the game started and they refused to accept the voucher! That is harsh.

Next you will be moaning the club don't tie your shoe laces up......

The club made it clear in the programme, website and radio you had to get a voucher at the ticket office before the game. You had to use the voucher before the game started which was difficult due to the traffic problems. My mate turned up as the game started and they refused to accept the voucher! That is harsh.

Next you will be moaning the club don't tie your shoe laces up......

Proves the inconsistency then, because we got there 8 minutes after the game had started because of the weather and were still able to use the voucher to get a pie! I asked they were just allowing a bit of slack because of the circumstances ........

so after slating the staff at the kiosk for being somewhat dumb, it actually appears that you are, to put it politely, a complete moron who couldn't grasp the concept of getting a voucher before hand. not rocket scienc is it?

for you sir, i strongly reccomend thinking before posting :P

Proves the inconsistency then, because we got there 8 minutes after the game had started because of the weather and were still able to use the voucher to get a pie! I asked they were just allowing a bit of slack because of the circumstances ........

I won't tell my mate that! lol

So I not only have to turn up unlike 20k of you "fatty" twats who would rather stay at home. I have to risk breaking my neck by going over to the spotty receptionist or gypo ignorant old ****er in that shitty van to get some wank voucher?

Bring back "winter wonderland" and the big snowman you bunch of *****

So I not only have to turn up unlike 20k of you "fatty" twats who would rather stay at home. I have to risk breaking my neck by going over to the spotty receptionist or gypo ignorant old ****er in that shitty van to get some wank voucher?

Bring back "winter wonderland" and the big snowman you bunch of *****

If you think about it, there is a good reason why you are required to get a voucher.

lol.. Comedy thread. Not long ago with children in tow (so don't call me lardy) I asked for a pie and some chips. The youth informed me that this particular kiosk didn't sell pies and directed me to one of the alternatives to either side whose queues were rapidly extending. I quickly went to the nearest one to the right and asked for the same only to be told that this one..wait for it...doesn't sell chips!!! Well I nearly died laughing as you can imagine. To$$ers.

Feels like they haven't served chips since Junior Lewis was our midfield maestro.

You only save £1 on the offer and given there was probably about 200 people in each section last night they'd have probably welcomed a "fat bastard" eating 17 pies and drinking 17 pints

Archived