Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
artursteppe

Remaining Fixtures

Bit anorak I know, but we have only four remaining away matches against top half teams. Two of those against Palace and the Florists ( last two away matches ). Only three matches in total against top seven sides. Our run in looks better than our major competitors.

I'm dreaming of three points away at Cardiff and then drive on to automatic promotion and possibly the title.

It's all conjecture I know, but it is all there for the taking. Of course consistency will be the key, as always, but it seems to be in our hands.

We will no doubt take it game by game, but a determined approach with confidence, desire and professionalism will see us through.

Blue Army!

It's another reason to be optimistic, especially given our points tally against teams in the top half prior to beating Middlesborough wasn't that great. We just need to maintain our superb home record and continue to pick up points here and there away and we're well in with a chance. I'm sure we'll have another blip along the way but it's about bouncing back as soon as possible.

Cardiff have just signed Fraizer Campbell. They will start winning games by more goals now I reckon. They have won quite a lot of recent games by 1 goal and totally not deserved it. They are actually on there slip but still winning! Don't think we will catch them

Cardiff have just signed Fraizer Campbell. They will start winning games by more goals now I reckon. They have won quite a lot of recent games by 1 goal and totally not deserved it. They are actually on there slip but still winning! Don't think we will catch them

If it wasn't for Bellamy we would be top, he's there best player. Blame it all of Bellamy he is a tw*t

With 18 games left, for us to make up those 10 points, lets say for example Cardiff win 12 out of 18, that would mean we would need to win 15/16 (dependant on amount of draws also) out of the 18.

Going to be difficult.

Did we not make up 8 points on Hull in the last 3/4 matches?

I'm dreaming of three points away at Cardiff and then drive on to automatic promotion and possibly the title.

Well, someone's chaged their tune:

We will not make top two with Pearson and if we get to the play-offs, promotion will still be a long shot, when most opposition managers have more idea than Pearson.

The fault is totally down to Pearson who is tactically inept, and he will never change. He hasn't got a clue about what is wrong, he will persist and he will continue to be wrong and continue to prove his inadequacies.

He will be sacked, it is inevitable, it is only a matter of time.

Pearson is either just stubborn or totally inept tactically.

If the owners are fans and supporters and have any idea about football at all, they will know Pearson is getting it badly wrong.

Pearson is tactically inept, we need to get rid sooner rather than later, and that is a fact!

Raj the newsagent for manager!

Archived