Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-match and half-time Entertainment

Some upbeat music and the recorded version of PHG.

142507[/snapback]

I'll settle for that :thumbup:

Not Henry , Not the Birch, give the fans a chance to create their own atmosphere it can be done.

I know I am an old git, but I used to love it at Filbo when they played those 3 or 4 songs in the same order every game; Darude, Robbie Williams etc. It sort of built up the atmosphere until PHG when the teams came out. ;)

I know I am an old git, but I used to love it at Filbo when they played those 3 or 4 songs in the same order every game; Darude, Robbie Williams etc. It sort of built up the atmosphere until PHG when the teams came out.  ;)

142570[/snapback]

Yeah I totally agree that was a good choice of build up music.

I know I am an old git, but I used to love it at Filbo when they played those 3 or 4 songs in the same order every game; Darude, Robbie Williams etc. It sort of built up the atmosphere until PHG when the teams came out.  ;)

142570[/snapback]

:S

What we need is dj misjah & dj tim`s `access`, will lift the roof off !!

but i`ll settle for madness.

i think an away fan  and a home fan should come onto the pitch and try to score from distances getting harder and further away from the goal.

Just like the do at Wolves i think its brilliant and fun  :D

142585[/snapback]

may i add that birch play in goal and gain some much needed fitness for the end of season run.

he looked like he was going to die last time :(

142570[/snapback]

142572[/snapback]

Erm - Sandstorm by Derude was only introduced at the start of the first season at the Walkers.

Most popular tracks when we ran the website series of articles on this 2 seasons ago were:

Ready To Go, Sandstorm & The Omen Theme - Robbie was also a frequent choice.

142570[/snapback]

142572[/snapback]

Erm - Sandstorm by Derude was only introduced at the start of the first season at the Walkers.

Most popular tracks when we ran the website series of articles on this 2 seasons ago were:

142623[/snapback]

Doesnt `let me entertain you` remind you of that f****t fan darren somebody who used to present century 106`s footy.

YUK!!

What do clubbers go mad for, aint that what we need city fans doing, going mad for?

142570[/snapback]

142572[/snapback]

142623[/snapback]

Doesnt `let me entertain you` remind you of that f****t fan darren somebody who used to present century 106`s footy.

YUK!!

What do clubbers go mad for, aint that what we need city fans doing, going mad for?

142642[/snapback]

Yeah, Fletch and Birtles. Darren Fletcher now works for the BBC though and the music to the legends show is different. Century doesn't have the rights to broadcast live football matches anymore either, or should I say live Forest games. :rolleyes:

142570[/snapback]

142572[/snapback]

142623[/snapback]

YUK!!

142642[/snapback]

Yeah, Fletch and Birtles. Darren Fletcher now works for the BBC though and the music to the legends show is different. Century doesn't have the rights to broadcast live football matches anymore either, or should I say live Forest games. :rolleyes:

142650[/snapback]

What a loss that will be to the East Midlands. :smile:

Let's have some damn decent rock playing.. a high tempo song that might get the players fired up - Lay Your Hands On Me will do nicely :Dlol.. on a serious note.. I always thought the idea of live bands playing before a match for a few games in the season might be a cool idea its just all the setting up time it would require etc.. people would have to be in atleast an hour before kick off...

I personally think any music before the match is a bad idea, it just drowns out everyone, nobody can get any songs or atmosphere going people just sit around because it's not worth the effort!

we should be able to create our own atmosphere before the match but to do it people need to hear you!!

I hate talking about the past and Filbert street but we used to create our own atmosphere and nothing and I mean nothing can be any better than that

Since I'm deaf and can't hear any music penalties with filbert fox and birch taking turns in goals will be good

142985[/snapback]

My hearing these days is not too good so I think it's useful that you remind all those moaning about the choice of music, including me just how lucky we are to be able have an opinion and not to forget those that aren't so lucky.

YUK!!

142642[/snapback]

142650[/snapback]

But everytime i hear that `let me entertain you` thing, i think of saturday afternoons when city wernt playing and fletch making out f****t were going to win the league with robbie in the background.

Oh the wonder of volume control :D

Archived