Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

2012/2013 Kit

Planned on buying a shirt when I am in Leicester next week. Was wondering first about the sizing - how is the fit? One up or down from your usual size? I usually buy Medium but theyve been looking smaller and smaller these days :sweating:

Also the rampant Burrda sponsor peeling epidemic of last season, has it still been a problem for anyone?

Also undecided between getting the blue or black one, might even get the white 3rd just to be different :P

Any insight appreciated.

I haven't had a problem with the sponsor in last season or this years.

This years shirts are far better in terms of fitting and material quality, but the shirts are smaller cut as had to go up a size. (If going into store best bet would be to try in first)

I find all three have a nice look to them but feel the black is better if wearing out and about, but thinks is down to individual taste. The white is nice but have fears of dropping things down it :)

I haven't had a problem with the sponsor in last season or this years.

This years shirts are far better in terms of fitting and material quality, but the shirts are smaller cut as had to go up a size. (If going into store best bet would be to try in first)

I find all three have a nice look to them but feel the black is better if wearing out and about, but thinks is down to individual taste. The white is nice but have fears of dropping things down it :)

may i suggest...

41C-y4k3crL._SL500_.jpg

Ive had a medium for 3 or 4 years before this year, when mine arrived in the post it was too small and I had to change for a large it in the megastore. With regards to the king power logo, the first one was fine, but when I exchanged it for the bigger sized one, literally as soon as I got out the megastore the corner of the R of King Power peeled off. I was livid and took it back obviously, the only thing the woman would do for me, is ask me to take my shift of in the megastore, and used the hot plate thing they use to put names and numbers on the backs of shirts to press it back down and hope the glue would melt and set again. It hasn't started to peel as of yet, but it was a bit disappointing

Ive had a medium for 3 or 4 years before this year, when mine arrived in the post it was too small and I had to change for a large it in the megastore. With regards to the king power logo, the first one was fine, but when I exchanged it for the bigger sized one, literally as soon as I got out the megastore the corner of the R of King Power peeled off. I was livid and took it back obviously, the only thing the woman would do for me, is ask me to take my shirt off in the megastore, and used the hot plate thing they use to put names and numbers on the backs of shirts to press it back down and hope the glue would melt and set again. It hasn't started to peel as of yet, but it was a bit disappointing

Wasn't a nice sight, reminded me to buy some white emulsion!! Old ones are the best Tom.

Archived