Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Stop Slagging The Players Off

The difference is criticism is temporary and a response to what has happened, slagging someone off is constant and a reaction to the person not what they have done, and bumming is the same only positive.

Scoring a few wonder goals doesn't make you above criticism, likewise making a few fvck ups doesn't mean you can't be praised.

After a match there is the usual rating or slating of players, but that is where it needs to stay after the match.

Where I get annoyed is when fans continue to slate a player for a mistake weeks after the event, Whitbread earlier in the season vardy more recently for making errors that in the end didn't cost us anything, yet continue to get slated for it weeks or even months later.

I doubt these discussions are pinned to the walls of the dressing room.

There is a difference between posting your opinion on here, and being vitriolic towards a player during the match, which incidentally I most certainly detest.

You'll be suprised. A few players read fans forums, especially the younger ones. Stearman and Ashley Chambers definatley read this forum.

Think it's pretty safe to say Sheehan read it as well lol

I refuse to stop criticising our players and management.

NP's trainers are awful. His haircut is hilarious.

Jamie Vardy is a diq.

Martyn Waghorn couldn't wag a horn if his wag has a horn and he had a wag and a horn and knew how to wag it. Its also a ridiculous way to spell Martyn. Grow up MartIn. GROW UP.

Sean St. Ledger was probably never canonised and is as such a fraud. I bet he's never been near a cannon. I don't even know if canonised is the word I want. Bollocks though.

Danny Drinkwater is a decent player but I've noticed he's trying to look more deliberate and does very exaggerated stepovers during his 40 yard turning circle (with no one near him). I think he's heard Pirlo is good and watched a few clips and is trying to be just as considered. You're just not as good Danny. You're quite good, but just get on with being quite good.

Andy King doesn't actually do anything. He seems a nice bloke. Never grumbles or tries to get players booked but he just does nothing. There is a stupid argument that he does do something and those who say he does nothing aren't watching properly. Well I've watched him and he does nothing. Bollocks to anyone who says otherwise.

Ben Marshall. Learn to do something other than hit a decent shot from range every 6 attempts. Maybe learn to control a ball properly.

Keane - put on some bloody weight you maniac. This is the Championship.

Alan Sheehan - Come back. All is forgiven. I miss you set pieces. I miss your hair. I miss your disallowed goals. I miss your bloody impact.

How does it go on radio leicester....

"Now I've been a season ticket holder for 35 years even though I'm only 29 so my opinion on errrrr that striker I can't remember his name is more valid than anybody else's..........*long pause*.......ALUUUNNN! Ulriteeee ALUNNN! "

How did I do? :P

hahahahahahahahhaha

one thing that drives me mad with a guy that sits behind me when its 0-0 every time a cross comes in to our box, or a shot comes in from distance he says "1-0" and when we clear the ball or goes for a goal kick or what ever he then says "we got lucky there" now obviously this guy is right every now and again then its "i told you we're F'N sh** we deserved that unless he doesn't sort it out we will never win" etc etc. I'm sure he is only happy when we are losing because it gives him something to moan about, if i didn't love going to watch Leicester so much i would turn round take his flask off him, turn that son bitch sides ways and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Most of the criticism comes from people who actually knowing nothing about football. Having had a season ticket for 30 years doesn't mean you're a tactical genius. For instance Vardy.....the lad has just climbed from non league football to the second tier, I hear "he's not good enough" what the hell do people expect? 50 goals in his first season? He puts 100% when he plays and eventually he will get used to the devision, find his feet and get goals.

Archived