Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Stop Slagging The Players Off

As someone who has been going down the City for years now why do we always have to have a scapegoat even when we are winning. Seen so called fans coming on here week after week slagging someone off if its not Gallagher its Wellens or Vardy or even De Laet now (After 1 not so good game last night). I think if we had a team of world beaters they would find someone to have a go at. Just hope that when Chris Wood has a goal drought, no one comes on here calling for him to be dropped, but whats the betting some twat will.

Yes but there's a difference we're not playing well and winning sometimes now rather than at the start of the season we were losing these games. You just love to moan about something or someone even when we're playing well.

Ditto, wind ya neck in!

As long as things don't get personal, I think fans have a right to criticise performances. Not a big fan of slagging players off myself.

Of course. Theres criticising performances and then there's saying that Vardy is 'effin shit' like Kingfox says

Because Vardy is the only player to have ever conceded a penalty in the history of football.

Problem is it gets personal very quickly, it's truely pathetic.

I know. Shame considering it's only a game after all.

Players aren't going to play well every game, but some people's vendetta's against certain players is shocking.

How does it go on radio leicester....

"Now I've been a season ticket holder for 35 years even though I'm only 29 so my opinion on errrrr that striker I can't remember his name is more valid than anybody else's..........*long pause*.......ALUUUNNN! Ulriteeee ALUNNN! "

How did I do? :P

People seem to confuse criticism with slagging people off and 'not supporting the team'. I tend to hold my judgements for longer than most when it comes to making a comment on a players form but people are still welcome and encouraged to talk about the positives as well as the negatives.

Just because we won a tight game it doesn't mean we can't talk about anything unless it's singing everyone's praises.

As someone who has been going down the City for years now why do we always have to have a scapegoat even when we are winning. Seen so called fans coming on here week after week slagging someone off if its not Gallagher its Wellens or Vardy or even De Laet now (After 1 not so good game last night). I think if we had a team of world beaters they would find someone to have a go at. Just hope that when Chris Wood has a goal drought, no one comes on here calling for him to be dropped, but whats the betting some twat will.

Get rid of Messi, he's too small and he's only scored 12 in his last 15, the shit cvnt.

Our fans HAVE to have a scapegoat, no matter what the squad.

I hate the fact that if someone critisizes a player (which is fan, because fans pay the money), then we get all this "you are not a real fan" stuff. I've critisized players before, I've critisized the team and manager before, because as a fan, I think I have a right too.

I hate the fact that if someone critisizes a player (which is fan, because fans pay the money), then we get all this "you are not a real fan" stuff. I've critisized players before, I've critisized the team and manager before, because as a fan, I think I have a right too.

That isn't the argument though mate.

I understand what your saying but the issue is that at times some seem to want to find fault no matter the type of performance or result.

..and again there is obviously always room for improvement, but it's when those views are portrayed as fact, forced upon others or detrimental to our own team.

You're not wrong, you do get some happy clappers who accept EVERYTHING and won't dare criticise. But some fans genuinely seem to want to pick fault absolutely regardless, like that Tony on the radio last week who said he'd not have gone to Huddersfield if he'd heard the team (despite plenty of fans missing out on tickets) in the morning.

Archived