Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Traces of Futacs found in tesco mince.

Dont judge a player on one performance. Anyone with as little football as he has had would be rusty. Classic Leicester fans, nobody gets time to prove themselves.

There's rusty and there's seized up beyond repair. Bless him, probably a smashing chap but by Christ he's not much cop at football.

To be fair to Futacs he's probably forgotten what a football is after being out for so long.

We know he can be a decent player, he showed that for Portsmouth (last season?)

It was hardly the best game to come into was it? A game with the reserves out and clearly nobody else gave a shit about the result.

Least he tried, which is more than can be said for others on that pitch today.

They all tried, it was hard to be angry because they were all trying but bloody hell it was incompetence on an unparalleled level.

No one can blame Pearson for that, to quote dodgeball "it was like watching a bunch of spastics trying to **** a doorknob"

They all tried, it was hard to be angry because they were all trying but bloody hell it was incompetence on an unparalleled level.

No one can blame Pearson for that, to quote dodgeball "it was like watching a bunch of spastics trying to **** a doorknob"

Personally, I don't think they did.

The attitude to the cups this year has been pretty poor in comparison the the league. I expect less effort in the cup but I can't honestly say that our players really tried hard to win the game tonight. Quality was lacking of course but I really believe a bit more desire wouldn't have gone amiss.

Not sure how the guy is a pro footballer, hasn't got a clue or a grasp of the basics. Mind, you'd think that about Nugent tonight, & as for Kasper.... Barely above average all season, if ever... & you'd have been better off with the Birch in goal tonight.

Archived