Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC Rumour Poll

One of these is true! But which one?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. One of these is true! But which one?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E
    • F
    • G
    • H

As the statements are a bit long I've had to set the poll up like tihs.

Select the letter representing the true statement ;) and feel free to add your own 'true' or joke ones.

A. I work with the brother of a guy that works in the LCFC Marketing Department and he ……

B. I’ve got a friend whose brother manages a City estate agents and he……

C. My Nephew works with Levi Porter’s cousin and he ……..

D. My Sister’s a receptionist at a well established chiropractor and they’ve just carried out an examination on ……..

E. My Brother’s a Sales Manager and at the Hotel he was staying at in Plymouth he saw ……..

F. My Son’s dentist is James Wesolowski’s Dad and he …….

G. My Wife was in the BUPA hospital in Oadby on Friday and she saw…….

H. My Cousin was at a Seminar at Filbert Way and he saw CL talking to ……..

my mums friend is gareth williams mum and she said gareth williams is my friend and he hates forest. i also saw richard stearman in a bar in town talking to a guy with an arsenal tattoo on his left arm. this means he is moving to the gooners for a 5million sum rising to 20 million depending on apps/goals/england caps.all true i tell thee

A. I work with the brother of a guy that works in the LCFC Marketing Department and he ……actually still wears his blue LCFC trainers.

B. I’ve got a friend whose brother manages a City estate agents and he……is hoping the market will pick up soon.

C. My Nephew works with Levi Porter’s cousin and he ……says Levi hopes to make his debut in 2013.

D. My Sister’s a receptionist at a well established chiropractor and they’ve just carried out an examination on.... Keith Vaz.

E. My Brother’s a Sales Manager and at the Hotel he was staying at in Plymouth he saw..... Sir Francis Drake playing bowls.

F. My Son’s dentist is James Wesolowski’s Dad and.... he doesn't have a work permit.

G. My Wife was in the BUPA hospital in Oadby on Friday and she saw....someone eat an entire hospital sandwich.

H. My Cousin was at a Seminar at Filbert Way and he saw CL talking to ......himself.

143120[/snapback]

A. I work with the brother of a guy that works in the LCFC Marketing Department and he ……actually still wears his blue LCFC trainers.

B. I’ve got a friend whose brother manages a City estate agents and he……is hoping the market will pick up soon.

C. My Nephew works with Levi Porter’s cousin and he ……says Levi hopes to make his debut in 2013.

D. My Sister’s a receptionist at a well established chiropractor and they’ve just carried out an examination on.... Keith Vaz.

E. My Brother’s a Sales Manager and at the Hotel he was staying at in Plymouth he saw..... Sir Francis Drake playing bowls.

F. My Son’s dentist is James Wesolowski’s Dad and.... he doesn't have a work permit.

G. My Wife was in the BUPA hospital in Oadby on Friday and she saw....someone eat an entire hospital sandwich.

H. My Cousin was at a Seminar at Filbert Way and he saw CL talking to ......himself.

143120[/snapback]

143547[/snapback]

lol very good :thumbsup:

143120[/snapback]

143547[/snapback]

lollollol

You're right Shum.

F. My Son’s dentist is James Wesolowski’s Dad and he said 'no fillings this time mate'

Archived