Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
savillefoxes

Fans fixture

I suppose not. But it would be interesting to see how many they sold for £15

Definitely. It's laughable that (I'm assuming) they've pulled the Leeds fans fixture without annoucning it on the OS?

It really is a fukin joke. I love our club on the pitch but its ran by numpties off it (apart from the coaching staff)

Sent the club an e mail asking to explain this change. Guess what still waiting for a reply

Let us know what you get, I'd be interested.

Just another pointer as to where this club and modern day football is heading. Utter contempt for the fans but that is what we should expect from owners who are business minded first and formost. Did any one think they bought the club because they have been closet city fans for years all the way over in Thailand ?

Just this year alone we the fans of many years standing have had to put up with matches being swopped around at the whim of Sky and our club just like the others in total control of Murdoch. We can all kiss out arses goodby to Saturday 3pm kick offs in the future , we will be lucky to get three or four a season at home. Thursday night maches and matches that should never have gone on in the first place and now the ultimate insult to our intelligence Electronic advertising boards .

If you want to really know how thick they think you all are their responce to complaints about them was to bull shit us with " it enhances the matchday experience " if that one statement does not tell you their complete and utter contempt for you mugs then nothing ever will.

This is the e mail i sent the club. And the joke reply i got back.

Could the club please explain how they advertise the Leeds game as a fans fixture then all of a sudden change this. But have sold tickets at the fans fixture price. But I see you have made the Birmingham game a fans fixture. As many fans I have spoken to have said this game won’t draw the crowd in now it’s on TV so that’s why the club have changed it. But the Leeds game will be a good crowd anyway. I think this is a classic case of we don’t give a s*â€t about our fans again just how much we can get.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. The grade of the match was changed by the Directors of the Club, it was decided the match should be Gold and not a fans fixture. You are right in saying this has been switched to the Birmingham match on April 12.

Supporters who have bought tickets at the Fans Fixture price for the Leeds match will still be able to use them but all ticket prices have now reverted to Gold prices.

Kind Regards

Jim

They're only allowed 4 fans fixtures a season. Decided to change to Birmingham due to the game being moved for TV. Leeds game has not been rescheduled since fixtures were published, so they think more people will have already made plans to go to that game, so are trying to boost attendance for Birmingham.

Archived