Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burmesefox

Atmosphere against Blackburn

The chanting from, SK3/4 was awesome in the 1st half.

Loudest we've heard them in the family stand for a while and heard a few people sat around us saying the same

Have to agree with the post that its prob louder than u think when stood on the pitch.. I sit in family stand with my young lad and he hardly ever shuts up.most people round us sing (and are sitting down) too and to ourselves it sounds loud. We hardly ever hear the kop.only L1. sometimes it seems we are louder than L1 also. folks our end think the kop is very quiet most games.. I guess from this thread it shows its all relevant to where u are in the ground , no of people versus plastic seats and what the acoustics are doing at the time. With exception of L1 I have never heard either of the sides of the pitch make any noise at all, from where I sit but I presume K stand and tunnel side do?? Maybe some of the players best positioned to tell, can shed light on the on the acoustics on the turf even at an actual quiet game???

Just like to say well done to those at the back of the family stand.

Need to get a bit of noise going when things are going against us though ( last week)

My only criticism is that the 'we love you ' was done for too long and people tend to get bored of it.

A great effort though guys - more the same for dirtys and owls please.

And yes I will join in :-)

Have to agree with the post that its prob louder than u think when stood on the pitch.. I sit in family stand with my young lad and he hardly ever shuts up.most people round us sing (and are sitting down) too and to ourselves it sounds loud. We hardly ever hear the kop.only L1. sometimes it seems we are louder than L1 also. folks our end think the kop is very quiet most games.. I guess from this thread it shows its all relevant to where u are in the ground , no of people versus plastic seats and what the acoustics are doing at the time. With exception of L1 I have never heard either of the sides of the pitch make any noise at all, from where I sit but I presume K stand and tunnel side do?? Maybe some of the players best positioned to tell, can shed light on the on the acoustics on the turf even at an actual quiet game???

k block make more noise than l block

Maybe we could now get LSF going between l1 and the family stand.

Which part of the long?

Blackburn supporters were the calm before the impending storm we can expect next Tuesday although Leeds United following has waned somewhat recently.

I must admit I tend to go to the matches to WATCH and applaud where appropriate. All the constant hype and noise detracts from concentrating on the game.

Plus I remember my old Dad telling me when I was a kid; "empty tin cans make the most noise"!!

N1 was great yesterday! Will be renewing next season if it carries on. Also Ashley I applaud you, you do get some chants going. Lets do it again! :D

Where you sitting? Should try N1

haven't got tickets yet but was just about to ask where i should. Usually go for kop but if there is gonna be some singers in N then i'll try there

haven't got tickets yet but was just about to ask where i should. Usually go for kop but if there is gonna be some singers in N then i'll try there

Make sure you go for top 5 rows though near the barrier.

Archived